The whole squad wants to stay.

hintonsboots

19 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

I’ve not kept up with all the moving and shaking recently, where has there been mention of a £6k wage cap? 

I can't remember where I read it to be honest so not 100% sure if it's true, could be part of if we're not paying creditors the full amount that the wages are capped sure someone on here could confirm or deny? 

1 hour ago, YouRams said:

I can't remember where I read it to be honest so not 100% sure if it's true, could be part of if we're not paying creditors the full amount that the wages are capped sure someone on here could confirm or deny? 

I thought there wasn't a salary cap per individual player per se but there is a limit (as a percentage of turnover) on total player related expenditure. 

Any truth that Buchanan was in the Forest end at Hull today?

Been lots of rumours of him going there, but would hope even if it did happen, it would be a little more under wraps? 

54 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Forsyth said after the game that he doesnt know whats happening but would like to stay. Rooney said something along the lines that Forsyth wont mind him saying that he hadnt made a decision on him yet

That would seem like a shocking decision to let him go.

When you're in a position where you only have a handful of contracted players, I'm not sure you could get a much better LB at that level than Fozzy.

56 minutes ago, Scott129 said:

When you're in a position where you only have a handful of contracted players, I'm not sure you could get a much better LB at that level than Fozzy.

Maybe he has someone lined up/in mind to bring in who is younger and more of a long term option. 

So CKR, Morrison and Ebiowei have made social media posts that perhaps confirm they’re going. 
We all expected Lawrence to go. Plange is off to Palace, Ebosele off to Watford. 

Is it reading too much into Allsop coming off for a standing ovation to say he’s off too? 

59 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

So CKR, Morrison and Ebiowei have made social media posts that perhaps confirm they’re going. 
We all expected Lawrence to go. Plange is off to Palace, Ebosele off to Watford. 

Is it reading too much into Allsop coming off for a standing ovation to say he’s off too? 

What Morrison said? 

Maybe because of the situation they don't no if they will be offered a deal. So better say bye and see what happens 

11 hours ago, SBW said:

Any truth that Buchanan was in the Forest end at Hull today?

Been lots of rumours of him going there, but would hope even if it did happen, it would be a little more under wraps? 

I would have thought he'd still have been at Derby after our match, but he is a forest fan and we've missed the deadline to take the contract extension, so he can go where he wants now anyway.

8 minutes ago, GenBr said:

I would have thought he'd still have been at Derby after our match, but he is a forest fan and we've missed the deadline to take the contract extension, so he can go where he wants now anyway.

You missed @angierampost and photo that showed he was on the lap of appreciation, not at Hull. 

9 hours ago, Scott129 said:

He's on a high wage so if he is offered a new one it will be on much reduced terms. I guess it will depend amongst other things on whether Buchanan stays or not.

9 hours ago, Scott129 said:

How do you interpret "hasn't made his mind up yet" as "let him go"?

As @PistoldPete says, wages will be a major issue. 

I'd like Fozzy to stay, if those can be sorted. 

Newspapers are reporting that Nigel Pearson wants Curtis Davis. I would love us to keep him. Could we offer him a coaching role ? Future manager for sure. If Fozzy is willing to half his wages , we have to keep him as well.Of course we are still waiting on Mel to decide our fate.