The whole squad wants to stay.

hintonsboots

Just now, jimtastic56 said:

With Allsopp gone is there any chance of Roos staying? And with Rosenior looking likely to go I think Wayne will be looking for an assistant , Bardsley? Can any plans be made in our situation?

I'd hope Roos would stay now. Although I thought for sure he was off when we brought him on for the last 15 minutes of the season.

9 minutes ago, Derbyram1983 said:

They'll mostly all go. You live to our means abd every footballer at this club will want to secure their future and make sure they can pay their bills and provide for their families. I though alsop was the best keeper we've had for years. Can't believe this misery is continuing 

This debacle is far from over and you cant blame any player for leaving at best we will be offering low 12 month contracts

We will be unrecognizable by time the season starts, the longer this drags on day by day we will see more players gone and potential signings also snapped up we will be left with loans,freebies and dead beats

On 16/06/2022 at 15:56, Derbyram1983 said:

They'll mostly all go. You live to our means abd every footballer at this club will want to secure their future and make sure they can pay their bills and provide for their families. I though alsop was the best keeper we've had for years. Can't believe this misery is continuing 

Yes, Allsopp has proven to be decent keeper and is a loss to our paper thin squad. However we need to be realistic, and he will be the first of many departures. 

12 minutes ago, FlyBritishMidland said:

Interview with Curtis.  Quite insightful, particularly the scenario about re-signing.  Man’s a legend ?.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10928579/Curtis-Davies-admits-like-stay-massive-club-Derby-right-circumstances.html

A really good read. What a leader Curtis is. Hope we'll get to see him play another season for us.

9 hours ago, FlyBritishMidland said:

Interview with Curtis.  Quite insightful, particularly the scenario about re-signing.  Man’s a legend ?.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10928579/Curtis-Davies-admits-like-stay-massive-club-Derby-right-circumstances.html

...although does confirm he'll almost certainly be off if a Championship club offers him a contract! 

Wouldn't blame him of course, just wouldn't have thought he felt any particular need to stay at thatevel. 

2 hours ago, oldtimeram said:

Except for Allsop it seems

He's quoted in the article saying he was hoping to get something sorted with Derby, but you can't blame him for accepting Cardiff's offer with our position still being in limbo. He's not one of those who's likely to have loads of offers to choose from if he waits until the start of the season.

10 minutes ago, scout's dad said:

I have not heard of any Chelsea players using that legislation after they had new owners. I would not be to overly concerned?

They didn't change the business did they so no affect on the players, it's down to having to form a new business due to not paying 100% of creditors if I read it correctly. 

I am concerned, as this devalues the business even more, Stone doesn't normally speculate, for them to consider this option means they want out, with no compensation to the club which puts us in a far worse position........

41 minutes ago, scout's dad said:

I have not heard of any Chelsea players using that legislation after they had new owners. I would not be to overly concerned?

They wouldn’t either because they are paid far to much ????

I would really like to be wrong but I have heard that a couple of the youngsters who we would really want to re-sign/ extend are currently declining which would be very sad and in addition the EFL are intimating that we will not be allowed to sign anyone until we exit administration and they are indicating that we will need to play what existing first team player we have left and youngsters from the under 18s under 20s under 23s if we have any left - I have no idea what youngsters we have who are allowed to play? 

Edited by Sparkle