The whole squad wants to stay.

hintonsboots

2 hours ago, IlsonDerby said:

So CKR, Morrison and Ebiowei have made social media posts that perhaps confirm they’re going. 
We all expected Lawrence to go. Plange is off to Palace, Ebosele off to Watford. 

Is it reading too much into Allsop coming off for a standing ovation to say he’s off too? 

I wouldn't read too much into any of this. The players don't know what's happening with their futures because the takeover still hasn't happened. That is why they are posting these things. It doesn't confirm anything.

1 hour ago, CBRammette said:

Why did Festy's instagram post say last match in  Derby shirt ".....for now?"  Just being nice?

His reintroduction into the matchday squad led me to believe he'll be woth us next season if circumstances allow. It may also be a reason why Rooney hasn't made a decision on Fozzy.

Remember Rooney also stating he wanted to try the Festy and Ebiowei combination on the right? Could be he doesn't know if the system would work better with Festy at LB or RB and the answer determining if he keeps Fozzy or not.

17 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

His reintroduction into the matchday squad led me to believe he'll be woth us next season if circumstances allow. It may also be a reason why Rooney hasn't made a decision on Fozzy.

Remember Rooney also stating he wanted to try the Festy and Ebiowei combination on the right? Could be he doesn't know if the system would work better with Festy at LB or RB and the answer determining if he keeps Fozzy or not.

I hope so. Wayne and Festy looked friendly on the pitch at the end yesterday. We just need other matters sorting very very quickly

7 minutes ago, GenBr said:

I didn't say he was at Hull.

I said he was a Forest fan and we can't stop him going anywhere if he wants to change clubs.

Not according to him.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/derby-youngster-lee-buchanan-hails-19009878

I grew up as a Derby fan and it does make it feel more special. It’s so real now that it’s only a couple of days away so it makes it even more important to get the win. A local derby against your rivals, you always want to play the best you can and get the best result.

CKR posted to his IG a few mins ago, a certain Bradley Johnson in the comments. The two of them are best pals, given the uncertainty over the clubs existence I’m aware to take it with a mountain of salt as we may not even have a club, but this would be good for next season to have a couple of tough seasoned pros mixed into the side….

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdT9rfejG07/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

468C2F47-2DB3-40F0-A0CA-D48035C5FAF1.jpeg

Edited by Caerphilly Ram

On 29/04/2022 at 11:34, Wolfie said:

True, but he always looks a liability for bookings or worse when he plays IMO.

How often have the matchday threads said that he's losing his head when he gets niggled by the opposition?. Teams are deliberately targeting him, admittedly, but his record of a booking every other game just isn't good enough and has caused the attention from opposing players.

He’s not as fast as that squirrel that Wenger wanted to sign after it ran across the Emirates pitch.