The whole squad wants to stay.

hintonsboots

3 hours ago, angieram said:

From my very subjective research at the Supporters Club event last night, ? I think Lawrence, Ebiowei, Knight will go, possibly Sibley - seems genuinely upset he is not getting more pitch time. Kazim already gone in his head, didn't even bother to do the meet and greet bit of the evening. Whereas Plange and Ebosele really enjoyed themselves! 

Morrison struggled to cope with being in a room with us all but seemed to appreciate the love.

Bielik is either a good liar or definitely wants to stay. He is such a good conversationalist, as are Ryan Allsop and Nathan Byrne - he seems keen to stay too, says he loves it here, but will surely get offers from Championship clubs.

All the rest of the young lads seem to want to stay, they love us fans. Let's see if they change their minds when the offers come in.

Cybulski was so excited to start but knew he needs to improve, says he wants to stay his whole career, which will no doubt thrill you cynics over in the matchday thread. ?

Wayne did comment in one of his speeches (he made several) that we need to be patient over the next couple of games as he will continue to be looking at potential within the squad for next season.  He didn't sound like he was going anywhere. ?

Any vibe from Buchanan?  I know his form has been indifferent, but I think he could be a Premier League player in time.  Would be a painful departure for £0. Been at Derby since he was 9/10.  

3 hours ago, Rich84 said:

If on offer I take zero percent interest options to pay things over a period and keep the money in my bank earning me interest despite being in the fortunate position i could pay cash, the numbers we are talking here are such that keeping the money and investing at a level he's done in the past to make his fortune is probably more appealing to CK than paying it out in 1 go, doesn't mean he can't. 

Yes I take your point.  However, presumably you expenditure won't be closely monitored by a regulating body and you don't have to work to a strict business plan.   If your commitment to various interest free loans were going to affect your flexibility to invest elsewhere I doubt you would sign up.

My view is.... 20% up front and a blank slate is much better than dragging it out over 3 years and that affecting our ability to invest (it might not do though, they may partition this type of debt so its a commitment but not in the business plan - I doubt it though!).   

Sibley is talented, young, inexperienced and lightweight. Thought yesterday he looks to have started to be stronger on the ball. Looked like he mostly knew where he was supposed to be and if we had an experienced striker would probably have had some clear cuts chances. I'm not surprised he hasn't featured before now, but going on yesterday he's looking more like a starter.

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Sibley is talented, young, inexperienced and lightweight. Thought yesterday he looks to have started to be stronger on the ball. Looked like he mostly knew where he was supposed to be and if we had an experienced striker would probably have had some clear cuts chances. I'm not surprised he hasn't featured before now, but going on yesterday he's looking more like a starter.

League 1 will be the making of him and where he will show his talent ?

3 hours ago, Boycie said:

I’ve said it before, Sibley is Lawrence’s exact replacement.

Patchy form but capable of match winning moments.

Just needs a run in the team like Lawrence gets, he’s had starts but gets hooked if he doesn’t deliver in 45 mins. Unlike Loz.

Not to mention they’re both partial to a booking or two. 

6 hours ago, angieram said:

Ebiowei just enjoying life, hasn't been with us long so not got the attachment some might have.

I wouldn't say that's Sibley's point of view, more mine. He just seems to lack the confidence at the moment that was always such a big part of his game. 

for me he has suffered from us not having a real centre forward to play off whilst his first touch has been poor - I hope he has the patience to stay with us as we could both be good for each other 

On 23/04/2022 at 08:38, Crewton said:

It is strange then, because the EFL had non-payment of t/f fees due as a breach before Xmas, but that was subsequently removed. Perhaps the due dates were put back by agreement with the clubs involved? 

I'm not sure but there were reports of the EFL keeping money back from us to pay football debts. Maybe they paid it off so the income and outgoing would not show on an administrative account although you might expect a comment about it going. 

I believe they do all want to stay especially the younger ones who are getting better and better because of the training and head games Rooney and co are giving them. Am I right in thinking back in the day when Arthur Cox took over Kevin Wilson and a couple of others were sold to generate cash to bring some in. Can see that happening again

11 minutes ago, I know nuffin said:

I believe they do all want to stay especially the younger ones who are getting better and better because of the training and head games Rooney and co are giving them. Am I right in thinking back in the day when Arthur Cox took over Kevin Wilson and a couple of others were sold to generate cash to bring some in. Can see that happening again

It did help that we had Bobby D on our books.

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Problem is, he turned down Arsenal to stay at Derby.  We have kids we've given a 2nd/3rd chance to heading off after 5 minutes in the first team.

How does everyone know that what Plange posted meant Ebiowei was off. 

At the time he posted it he can't have played many games. 

'Pending...' more likely means first start or first goal, not a move to crystal palace. Why would palace have been interested in him that early.

I think everyone is getting hung up on something they don't know for sure is the truth.

15 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

How does everyone know that what Plange posted meant Ebiowei was off. 

I think everyone is getting hung up on something they don't know for sure is the truth.

Jeez fhats why I stay away from the Administration thread....more conspiracy theories then a box set of the X files. 

On 23/04/2022 at 00:16, B4ev6is said:

Or perhaps kircher will settle this part of the debt in full.

Not sure where all this money is coming from? I think I read somewhere that the clubs now owes HMRC more than £35m. Tough times ahead. Players like Bielik and Lawrence are luxuries that a L1 club in deep financial trouble surely cannot afford.