LG 1 appropriate transfer suggestions

BuckoBeast

2 hours ago, inter politics said:

Any realistic options from this select group?!

Harvey Cartwright would be a decent signing I think. Keeper, out of contract and rated at Hull. Played for England U18 and U20's.

29 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Never seen them play and have no idea how good they are, but Pickering (LB), Ennis (CF) and Woolery (LW) would be my picks for a L1 budget.

Your man Ladapo has been released by Rotherham today 

Not a player suggestion, but seeing as Rooney hasn't yet been able to appoint any staff, I wonder if he may look to do that now.

Nicky Butt was head of 1st team development at Man U and left his position around the time Rooney became manager at Derby, I always wondered if he was going to he Rooneys assistant, but then everything when belly up.

Edited by MackworthRamIsGod

Lapado- free agent 

Niasse - free agent 

Troy Parrott- loan

Tom Carroll - free agent

izzy Brown - free agent 

Barkuzhin - free agent

Callum ODowda - free agent

Lukas jukewitz - free agent 

With the amount of players needed can’t see us spending much on fees 

16 minutes ago, Topram said:

Lapado- free agent 

Niasse - free agent 

Troy Parrott- loan

Tom Carroll - free agent

izzy Brown - free agent 

Barkuzhin - free agent

Callum ODowda - free agent

Lukas jukewitz - free agent 

With the amount of players needed can’t see us spending much on fees 

Big juke on a free will bang goals in at league 1 level.

2 minutes ago, KBB said:

Big juke on a free will bang goals in at league 1 level.

Nah, we'd probably end up with another Stern John or Robert Earnshaw situation. A player who always seems to score for fun against us, but if we sign them they can't hit a barn door!

Although tbf Nugent did get 17 goals for us, so it's not a strict rule.

48 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Not a player suggestion, but seeing as Rooney hasn't yet been able to appoint any staff, I wonder if he may look to do that now.

Nicky Butt was head of 1st team development at Man U and left his position around the time Rooney became manager at Derby, I always wondered if he was going to he Rooneys assistant, but then everything when belly up.

I think he'd have a good deal of loyalty to the team that has stuck with him for this season. Wouldn't rule out anyone else coming in though to build the team out. Depends on budgets and the business plan I guess.

Friend is a Burnley ticket holder they expect Phil Beardsley to join Rooney... They are close friends he is doing his badges and keen to moving into that area in the next few years. On a free 36 years old very fit good cover has player/coach or starter if Byrne moves on. 

1 minute ago, CodnorRam said:

If we could tie our current crop down , id love us to try and buy Delap back. On transfermarket hes still only worth around 1 Mill. Id rather not loan as it only papers over the cracks and id rather build a solid foundation!

Not a chance.