Nichols crawley

Oliver gillingham

May cheltenham

Marquis lincoln

Ladapo rotherham

Smith rotherham

Paterson sheff wed 

Plenty to choose from that would improve our attacking threat 

Strange that all their surnames are places in the UK with teams in League 1.

Few random ones here

Raggert portsmouth

Davis keillor dunn oldham

jJoe Walsh lincoln good ball playing centre back 

Eamon Brophy and top scorer  regan charles cook in scotland

realistic championship players 

powell stoke

morrison cardiff

barkhauzien preston

o'dowda bristol city

jutkiewikcz brum

wilks hull

Bradshaw millwall

Add a few prem loans in and we could build a good squad,a lot of players will have to take less money now or be out of work

Hopefully resign the majority of the squad minus a few who want to leave

6 hours ago, Thameram said:

Few random ones here

Raggert portsmouth

Davis keillor dunn oldham

jJoe Walsh lincoln good ball playing centre back 

Eamon Brophy and top scorer  regan charles cook in scotland

realistic championship players 

powell stoke

morrison cardiff

barkhauzien preston

o'dowda bristol city

jutkiewikcz brum

wilks hull

Bradshaw millwall

Add a few prem loans in and we could build a good squad,a lot of players will have to take less money now or be out of work

Hopefully resign the majority of the squad minus a few who want to leave

You think some of those players will drop to League 1 ?

1 hour ago, Jimbo Ram said:

You think some of those players will drop to League 1 ?

i think if you listen to curtis on the radio the other day he was saying because of covid players have to be more receptive to lower wages

because they get left on the shelf otherwise and rooney and a new takeover will be a massive pull as long as we are sensible with wages 

i'll be happy with whoever we bring in it seems like an eternity since we signed a player

On 30/04/2022 at 16:11, Thameram said:

League 1/2 Out of contract strikers according to transfrmarket

Telford newport

Mckirdy swindon

Nichols crawley

Oliver gillingham

May cheltenham

Marquis lincoln

Ladapo rotherham

Smith rotherham

Paterson sheff wed 

Plenty to choose from that would improve our attacking threat 

Saw Smith play at Burton the other day and he was a right handful. Beast in the air 

8 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Andy Carroll let go by West Brom…

Bielik needs some company on the treatment table

In all seriousness, he was excellent against us for Reading. On a free, one year contract with a club option extension I'd definitely go for. Since joining Reading at the end of November, then subsequently West Brom, he's made more starts this season than he's done since the 2012/13 season.

Look at Sam Vokes for Wycombe he's just made 42 starts for them, the most he's ever done in a season. And more starts than the last 5 years combined!

We need physical players in league one who are ready for a battle, Carroll definitely loves a battle and will score plenty of goals at that level like Vokes has. 

We need a target man, big striker, hold up player, brute, whatever you want to call it. Juke at brum is an obvious candidate. Always plays well against us. A level drop could see him really get the goals. If he is going to go out on loan again or be available to the right level of fee I would serious look at ikpeazu. Right handful.

There are so many players who will be available on frees and loan deals that I am not worried about recruitment. We will not be paying fees at all, but we will be able to get a squad together to at least sit in midtable and rebuild on and off the pitch for a year or so.

On 01/05/2022 at 23:35, Millenniumram said:

Andy Carroll let go by West Brom…

Bielik needs some company on the treatment table

We need some physicality up front in league one and if we keep Malcolm his crossing with potentially Byrne crossing it would be a goal fest - 

Slight side note but we've heard on multiple occasions now that Rooney is and has been for a little while, looking to identify and make initial overtures to players he is looking to bring in. Outside of Mr Loverman though, I've not seen us linked to anyone, even the type of lazy-linking from the clickbait journo generation that we've seen so much of in recent seasons.

Perhaps I'm grasping at straws here, but have we turned a corner in the way we go about recruiting players, in that the club is playing its cards far closer to its chest? I'd certainly welcome a move away from the old 'we always get our man by publicly declaring interest and paying insane fees and wages' policies, though I do wonder whether I'm simply overthinking things...

Have to say I'm really quite excited to see how Wazza goes about strengthening the side and also which current players will demonstrate their stated commitment to the club by signing new contracts. Understandably, there is a lot of pesimism over potential restrictions moving forwards but with CK having now proven £100 million liquidity, alongside a seemingly quite marked change in attiude from the EFL, perhaps there really is a bright new dawn ahead, Haven't had a season ticket for a good few years now but I'm in a position to start to wind things down on the work front and having initially viewed the prospect of L1 with abject terror, I now find myself rather looking forward to it, so perhaps the new found unity across the club and fanbase and the prospect of travelling to some new stadia might wrest me from my apathy...