LG 1 appropriate transfer suggestions

BuckoBeast

50 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

This late in the window, it would take an eye-watering bid for Knight, something north of 8m for me.

Losing him derails our quadruple bid somewhat too and more seriously missing out on promotion this year would cost us around 8m. Hence the price.

Under the previous ownership, whose name shall not be uttered, I wouldn't have been surprised if we'd let Knight go for a packet of dry roasted and a gobstopper.  I very much hope we are now much better at playing hardball: £1.75m, if true, is an insult. 

7 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

It was already exposed to be some kid from the #DCFC timeline who set up a new account yet people still hang on to his/hers every word for some bizarre reason. Think ‘TFR’ was their initials.

It's a group of mates that sit in a Discord channel, there's 4 of them. 2 of them are Derby fans.

10 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

It was already exposed to be some kid from the #DCFC timeline who set up a new account yet people still hang on to his/hers every word for some bizarre reason. Think ‘TFR’ was their initials.

Blocked them ages ago, they know nothing yet some believe them

1 hour ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

He’s singing at the moment. Alternating between John Denver’s ‘Bring me home country roads (to the place I belong)’ and Mousse T’s ‘I’m horny’.

I’m not sure of the significance…

Struggling to see the significance too. Probably best not to give him anymore Frosty Jack, he sounds like he's had enough. ??

23 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

If that happens I'll eat my own face.

Absolutely no chance.

I actually think there is some chance. Knockhart is out in the cold - literally training on his own - at Fulham, and wants game time. He knows Rosenior from his time at Brighton. If Fulham don’t get rid today that’s £30k pw sulking around the club. They might be happy to see him away, anywhere, if they are getting some £10k p.w. offset.