LG 1 appropriate transfer suggestions

BuckoBeast

Not surprising that a League One transfer deadline day where we’re being babysat by the EFL is quiet.

I think the only disappointing thing about this window is that it looks like Knight is going to be playing at RB for a while.

Seems like such a waste of talent there, I think he’d be so good in the thick of things in this midfield.

4 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Not surprising that a League One transfer deadline day where we’re being babysat by the EFL is quiet.

I think the only disappointing thing about this window is that it looks like Knight is going to be playing at RB for a while.

Seems like such a waste of talent there, I think he’d be so good in the thick of things in this midfield.

At least he is staying…

3 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Some of the best right backs currently started out has midfielders Kyle Walker, Reece James to name two. I think it will be Knighty's position going forward in his career. 

49 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

Some of the best right backs currently started out has midfielders Kyle Walker, Reece James to name two. I think it will be Knighty's position going forward in his career. 

Both of those two are quick and very strong.

Knight is nippy and brave but lightweight.

Said it in another thread but Knight obviously is a good League One RB because I think he’d look very good in most positions.

I think he’d elevate us in midfield and would round off the Bird/Hourihane midfield very well.

Might be in the minority but I’d want Knight as our 10 over Sibley, Knight’s an all round player who can press from the front, dribble, pass and consistently get in positions to score. If you played him there in League One I think he’d be very good.

Not against Sibley at all, he’s clearly a very talented player and a pleasure to have in this league…but there’s a reason he’s never nailed down a starting spot while Knight has been borderline undroppable for a couple years.

What a window we’ve had. From where we were 14 signings, strong back 4, ridiculously strong midfield and have attacking options, with a strong goalkeeping department when Anang is fit again.

We are in league one, we still have Knight, Bird and Sibley three of our best academy products in recent years are still here, and Bielik is only out on loan at a s*** club. 

I don’t think in our circumstances we could have dreamed of a better window than we’ve had. Let’s see where we’re at in January.