LG 1 appropriate transfer suggestions

BuckoBeast

3 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Can sign free agents any time i believe

Out of contract players can be signed anytime before 5pm on the fourth Thursday in March according to the EFL regulations (subject to their approval etc). So yeah, if we can’t pay fees for players it’s only loan additions and any outgoing transfers we need to worry about today. From the sounds of Rosenior’s press conference we should expect very little transfer activity. 

17 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Right now I think I’d settle for no business either way. 
We have enough to be top six or thereabouts in the New Year and we can reassess then.

If we pick up our away form I’ll agree with you. My worry is goals in the team although I am very confident in clean sheets with our defence so maybe we can nick a few 1 nils. Shame we could pay modest transfer fees for players as a few could really have benefitted us. 

6 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

If we pick up our away form I’ll agree with you. My worry is goals in the team although I am very confident in clean sheets with our defence so maybe we can nick a few 1 nils. Shame we could pay modest transfer fees for players as a few could really have benefitted us. 

I was saying similar to a colleague earlier. I get the reasons/need to have the business plan and subsequent restrictions in place but feel once we’d sold x number of season tickets and started to see the match day revenue we have, along with the money allegedly received for the likes of Buchanan and Byrne that maybe a couple of modest fees could have been sanctioned. Two signings from lower/non-league or Scotland or something for £100-500k with the potential to develop and sell on would have been nice.
Still, I am very happy with the additions we have made so far and most importantly am pleased we’ve got a club to support after the last few years! ? 

9 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

It’s clear we need another striker. A couple of injuries and we will have Big Bart up front. Are we being hindered by still paying £27k a week to Beilik as he is still injured ? 

You know his wages? Also no, he’s on loan.