Michael Johnson

angieram

Truly sad news. 
Thoughts with those left behind, but especially those boys, as I can relate totally to the pain they are now going through, as mum went the same way, at the same age. 

The pain eases with time boys, but it’s fair to say… 43 years later… you never forget mum, and never forget the happy times spent with her. 
Stay strong. Make her proud. 
xxx

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Truly sad news. 
Thoughts with those left behind, but especially those boys, as I can relate totally to the pain they are now going through, as mum went the same way, at the same age. 

The pain eases with time boys, but it’s fair to say… 43 years later… you never forget mum, and never forget the happy times spent with her. 
xxx

I would echo the comments of all previous post. Such sad news and our thoughts are with him and his the only family.

Just remember though, you don’t have to stay strong all the the time. My mum died last August and there were a few times I broke down and sobbed including in front of my daughters. It’s OK to let your emotions get the better of you but, you’re right, the pain does ease with time.

12 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Truly sad news. 

xxx

I dont feel like it mate