v Peterborough (H) Match Thread

Day

1 hour ago, Unlucky Alf said:

It's down to character imo, If Lawrence sulks if WR takes the armband off him it shows he's not worth a light, People and teams with fight come back from adversity, The team with Lawrence in it have bridged a huge gap, Now he's going AWOL for 3 games, Others are going to have to take over, A petulant tackle could just could have dire concequences for us...only time will tell.

I'll stick with CD being Captain and see how Lawrence accepts the situation...over to you WR

Think David Beckham v Greece. Perhaps he will take it like that

4 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Interesting statement from Lou (whoever that is) might be right with the Tom and Kristian are our “stars” …. but for me it can only be Knight as best player .. he doesn’t stop ..ever .. and he does it every game with fuss or hype .. turn the key fire up The Engine .. Jason Knight, not a formula one glitzy sprinter .. he is our V12 4 overhead camshaft, fuel injected supercharged endurance racer. 

1 minute ago, jono said:

Interesting statement from Lou (whoever that is) might be right with the Tom and Kristian are our “stars” …. but for me it can only be Knight as best player .. he doesn’t stop ..ever .. and he does it every game with fuss or hype .. turn the key fire up The Engine .. Jason Knight, not a formula one glitzy sprinter .. he is our V12 4 overhead camshaft, fuel injected supercharged endurance racer. 

He looked shattered at the end. Excellent today

3 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Think David Beckham v Greece. Perhaps he will take it like that

The free kick? I've seen the tackle from TL...wow well over the top and meant...red card all day.

It looks as tho WR has given TL a little break and sent/sending him to sunyer climbs, As it happens it didn't cost us, The next 3 games we'll see what impact losing TL will be, Millwall, Luton and Cardiff if we can get 4 or more points from those 3 i'll be well chuffed

The better side won and it should have been a cruise after their red. Lawrence has had a shocker but as Sibley stepped up to the plate he’s somewhat saved his captains blushes. Shame he’s missing for 3 winnable fixtures though. 

I imagine Milwall let us have possession and try to hit us on the break. Gonna be tough but I’m backing us for another win. Time for the celebratory merlot. 

1 hour ago, Needlesh said:

Lawrence made a mistake. Forget it and move on. No need to berate him over it, he's been awesome this season.

He is the captain and our leader and we cannot afford for him to miss the next three games.

Yes, he has played brilliantly so far this season but his red card doesn't help us in the slightest in the precarious position we are in and his 'mistake' may have cost us dearly.

15 minutes ago, jono said:

I thought he was brilliant today. 

8 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

The free kick? I've seen the tackle from TL...wow well over the top and meant...red card all day.

It looks as tho WR has given TL a little break and sent/sending him to sunyer climbs, As it happens it didn't cost us, The next 3 games we'll see what impact losing TL will be, Millwall, Luton and Cardiff if we can get 4 or more points from those 3 i'll be well chuffed

The free kick would be great but meant more the performance for redemption for his england red card

Daft by Lawrence but he has been superb this season and easily our best player. Luckily it didn't cost us today but his loss over the next 3 games (hopefully not 4) just might.

I'm sure WR will give him a verbal kicking for that, he has it in him..loses his head in the moment and needs to lose that trait.

But he has had a great season as captain and hopefully will return hungry to put today's brain freeze behind him and win us some more games.

8 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

The free kick would be great but meant more the performance for redemption for his england red card

Against Argentina?, Not a red for me, Lying down and a flick of his heel on Simeone, Kim Milton Nielsen the Ref took some shyte on social media after that, From adversity some can come back stronger, TL will have long enough to think about that one "mad moment"