Fans March Sunday v Birmingham

therams69

Just now, Jortat said:

Sky have not shown any of the March . Just a few close ups and interviews with fans .

They needed to show the size of the March today , not faff about getting the “experts” views .

Show the people, the fans . Show Derby and what it means to all the fans.???

Murdoch has never had much interest in people, except where they can be used to get what he wants.

9 minutes ago, Jortat said:

Sky have not shown any of the March . Just a few close ups and interviews with fans .

They needed to show the size of the March today , not faff about getting the “experts” views .

Gutted I couldn't make today, so having to grab it on TV.

Sky really are a bunch of w*****s.

After 10 minutes talking about /with the legend Neil Warnock (God I can't stand that man) they then show Forest's goals against us from last week, then Rob Dorset suggests there were as many as 2k on the march. 2k! What a prat.

And who do they have as pundits today, Joby Macanuff and Robert Earnshaw. Is that really all they could come up?

22 minutes ago, Jortat said:

Sky spent more time with ex Leeds boy talking about Neil Warnock and the Forest bloke with pink hair playing for Brum.

Usual Sky Sports missing the important stuff that is just outside their closed little glass box of same old stuff.

10 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Sky spent more time with ex Leeds boy talking about Neil Warnock and the Forest bloke with pink hair playing for Brum.

Usual Sky Sports missing the important stuff that is just outside their closed little glass box of same old stuff.

If it doesn't lead to them making money they won't do it. The worst thing about Sky is that they convince people they're a news channel/sports broadcaster, when in fact they're just another evil profit driven business that ruins things.

Whilst the march was on, I was made to go to Ellon Community Swimming Pool with the family for a swim, so I put a #save Derby county A4 sheet of paper in the back window of the car.

The pool was probably the coldest pool I've been too in my life. I sang "fkn luv Derby" as I swam along to try and keep warm.

The kids sulked for 45minutes as we eyed up the showers that were constantly mobbed, until we got to share 1 shower between 4 of us, we were in it together! Until I managed to accidentally set off one of the out of order showers that nearly wiped out one of the swimming guards, like a police water jet to control crowds, absolutely cheered me up, from defrosting in quarter of a shower to having a laugh!

Now at home to watch Sky Sports and to be very proud watching our beloved Derby County Fans support our wonderful Derby County Football Club.

We Are Derby. Super Rams.

D.C.F.C. Love, Life & Unity.

.............. "we only sing when were swimming, sing when were swimming............."