Fans March Sunday v Birmingham

therams69

Hi guys

I hadn't seen a post on here about the march so passing the message on.

Ryan the chap who has taken the time to organise everything will be doing media rounds with Ed Dawes & Natalie Jackson so hopefully as many fans as possible will be aware and can attend. Would be great if we can get a few thousand.

I have managed to get 40 / 50 flags so these will be distributed on the day and I will then take these back to get into the stadium for the game.

Will also be a new banner about Save the Club at the front of the march.

In short, an 1130 meet at the Assembly Rooms and slow walk to Pride Park via closed roads thanks to Derby Police and Roger Brown who has sorted this. Expect to arrive at Pride Park just after midday.

Be good if as many as possible can join in to spread the word. This is potentially our last chance to show what this football club means to our city to the wider audience.

DCFC March.jpg

Just now, TomBustler1884 said:

I'll be there Nick, although a 30 minute slow walk to Pride Park from there is optimistic!!

Have we got refreshment stations along the way?!

Haha I know mate but it will have to be dragged out..

Funny you should mention that, one pub / cafe (name passes me!) was giving away a free coffee and bacon cob for those attending the march.

5 hours ago, sage said:

Alex and Brunswick

5 hours ago, therams69 said:

Unfortunately afraid not Sage, the closed roads and route is over the bridge towards Pride Park... Then left at the roundabout towards the stadium.

First time @sage has offered to get a round in and you lot turn him down!