Fans March Sunday v Birmingham

therams69

Very proud and emotional.  Saw a couple of guys dressed in Wolves jackets also on the march. Fella next to us said they had come to show support as fellow fans of the great game. Prospective buyers can't help but be impressed. Buy the club and you get this lot for free. Cant put a price on the passion seen today. Hopefully the club made a few quid out of it as well.

We were staying at the Jury’s Inn and coming down Irongate just after 11, there was already an atmosphere brewing and crowds gathering.

My girlfriend remarked how great it was to see the sense of community and different generations and different people from different backgrounds all coming together for one common cause.

We missed the march. But the passion of our fans left quite a strong impression on my girlfriend!

She’s already asking me when can we drive 5 hours and go again. ?

7 hours ago, Jourdan said:

My girlfriend remarked how great it was to see the sense of community and different generations and different people from different backgrounds all coming together for one common cause.

We missed the march. But the passion of our fans left quite a strong impression on my girlfriend!

She’s already asking me when can we drive 5 hours and go again. ?

She insisted you went shopping didn’t she. Hopefully you bought a pair of trousers.