Fans March Sunday v Birmingham

therams69

Wonderful, wonderful scenes. I'll remember this for a long time. This is how respectful and peaceful protest is done. Local Police seemed extremely happy which is really quite telling. It seems a point can be made without seats being destroyed and hurled at other fans after all, indeed protest can occasionally be a joyous celebration. That seems very much the case here. Makes me very proud FWIW. 

COYR

1 hour ago, NC--RAM said:

Still immensely proud to have been a part of the march.Henceforth that day should be celebrated as 'THE DAY THE RAMS ROARED' !!!!!

P.S. when can we do it again?

Every home match until the end of the season with the same vigor and gusto, surely. That'll get their attention at the cesspit offices of the EFL in Preston. ?

I was so proud to go on the march. It was an incredible, wonderful, historic occasion. A beautiful, yet incredibly powerful statement. Something that one will remember for the rest of their days. 

It was a fantastic turnout but I'm actually surprised more people weren't on the march. Why attend the game and not go on the march? 

What did it actually achieve though? Has it made any difference other than showing that Derby County have some of the greatest fans in the world? 

I have always been in 100% agreement with the fans who want to take the protest to Preston. I know we won't get 10,000 but if we could get 1,000, I am sure it would make the national news and exert more scrutiny on the EFL. 

A totally peaceful protest of course. Just another beautiful, passionate message to hopefully help the cause.