Fans March Sunday v Birmingham

therams69

7 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Safely delivered from the assembly rooms to Pride Park.

I genuinely thought it was a 12:30 kick off though so I had more waiting round than I expected!

Plenty of time on your hands pre match?

I'm sure you found something to do to occupy yourself for a few minutes 

3 hours ago, Allanthediver said:

Thank-you whoever sorted this out. I was quite happily walking along and turned the corner and saw the masses on the bridge. Bawled my eyes out!! Well done the organisers and all those who showed the world!!

It was an amazing sight and this did cross my mind when I turned the corner…

‘Derby Fans to the Southwest - thousands of ‘em!’???

260215D2-3373-4D2B-ACB0-02610D3FC0EE.jpeg

Stood outside the Council house, and rolled the i-cam as the procession headed off... 10mins 41secs... my arm was ready to fall off (holding 'phone up at arms length)... 10mins 41secs... and still they came... still flooding around the corner, from the direction of the Guild Hall clock... I gave up filming at that point.  I simply needed to join in, and savour the moment.

Wouldn't like to put a number on it, but it was an absolutely fantastic turn out.  I dare say better than anyone involved would have expected, or even dreamed.  Tears in the eyes job.  Those scenes up and over our own Wembley Way were simply astonishing, even for a near 60 year old who has been going to games for over 46 years.  Truly awe-inspiring, as we rounded the bend, and that long wide line came into view.  Emotional?  You bet!  Never been prouder as a Ram, as I was at that moment.

How the duck can the authorities allow this club to die.  Surely they can't!  

Now, I'm gonna trawl back along this thread, and relive the moment.  Don't be surprised if those tears well up again!

So, so proud of this club, and us fans.

Great day!  

?

1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

Those scenes up and over our own Wembley Way were simply astonishing, even for a near 60 year old who has been going to games for over 46 years. 

?

This.

I was stood at the top of the bridge, looking back on the masses, and thinking the only thing that comes close is Wembley Way.

I think it was more than 10,000 nearer 15,000. Might have been 2000 outside the ground, quite a few sloped off into the ground to grab a beer like me!! No interest in grandstanding for TV, the point had been made and  some people had important banners that needed to be seen, like the lady who had an EFL placard saying English Fans Let down with EFL logos on it, absolutely bang on and hope it got in front of a sky camera. 

What an incredible day, I thought that at 2-0, the comeback was the icing on the cake. Our support is INCREDIBLE!!!! 

????????????

9 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Stood outside the Council house, and rolled the i-cam as the procession headed off... 10mins 41secs... my arm was ready to fall off (holding 'phone up at arms length)... 10mins 41secs... and still they came... still flooding around the corner, from the direction of the Guild Hall clock... I gave up filming at that point.  I simply needed to join in, and savour the moment.

Wouldn't like to put a number on it, but it was an absolutely fantastic turn out.  I dare say better than anyone involved would have expected, or even dreamed.  Tears in the eyes job.  Those scenes up and over our own Wembley Way were simply astonishing, even for a near 60 year old who has been going to games for over 46 years.  Truly awe-inspiring, as we rounded the bend, and that long wide line came into view.  Emotional?  You bet!  Never been prouder as a Ram, as I was at that moment.

How the duck can the authorities allow this club to die.  Surely they can't!  

Now, I'm gonna trawl back along this thread, and relive the moment.  Don't be surprised if those tears well up again!

So, so proud of this club, and us fans.

Great day!  

?

Well said me owd mucker 

5 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Puts Wembley way to shame…

07157E79-BD9A-442E-8A28-46B743223311.jpeg

Disappointed with that pic, now I've seen it on here, but nothing will take away the view, as we came round that bend.  It's now engraved on my brain.  'T'was a beautiful sight, and chuffed to bits that not only did I see it with my own eyes, but also that I was a part of it!

Such a proud day to be a Ram.  ?