Jason Knight

Heisenberg

4 hours ago, Ambitious said:

Agreed - I would personally rather see Smith play RB and Knight lined up next to Bird in CM. 

Byrne being an absolute bell end has made life tricky in that regard.

Or a tad more selfish than we would have liked !

I know they have new owners coming in, but I can’t see them paying out £5/6m on any one player.

They’ve also stacked their CMs now with Bielik so don’t see the logic behind this, nor do I think Knight would go too.

Most logical move would be to a parachute payment side, because I imagine his next contract will be £15-20k a week too. 

54 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I know they have new owners coming in, but I can’t see them paying out £5/6m on any one player.

They’ve also stacked their CMs now with Bielik so don’t see the logic behind this, nor do I think Knight would go too.

Most logical move would be to a parachute payment side, because I imagine his next contract will be £15-20k a week too. 

I know we are in league one but he should be a £12-15 million sale at a minimum based on everything but we simply need him on an extended contract or we will take a low ball offer 

Supposedly a more reputable source ? However the wording of “joined the chase” is interesting, I take that as other clubs are also looking at him. I think Knight is great, a real asset on the pitch with his energy and versatility, but he is also an asset to the club in a business sense. If there is a bid in the millions of pounds for him I can see the club having to sell unfortunately. Just really hope if he does go it’s to a club with better prospects than Birmingham. 

Edited by Caerphilly Ram

Said it many times but I'll say it again we shouldn't be selling our best young talent to average championship clubs like Birmingham City. If a stupid offer comes in then yes we'll have to think about it but I can't see it coming from them. Would be a really poor move for Knight as well in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Rammy03 said:

Said it many times but I'll say it again we shouldn't be selling our best young talent to average championship clubs like Birmingham City. If a stupid offer comes in then yes we'll have to think about it but I can't see it coming from them. Would be a really poor move for Knight as well in my opinion.

We might be temporarily in League one, due to the points deduction but we all know Birmingham is a Rubbish team.

If you live in Birmingham and want to support a quality football team, surely you'd support Aston villa and not them