Stoke City (A) Matchday Thread

Inverurie Ram

Football B hell !

Every game those kids are getting better and stronger, playing together. It’s still a huge mountain but the Rams are marching ! 
I only had you guys and BBC text …. How did we do ? It sounded like we played football the right way. How was Tommo ? Did Morrison show some class. Is Curtis knackered or bloody but unbowed ?

Plange .. 2 in 2 .. King Colin 2 in 2 

Derby COUNTY FC … form WWW

If you can dream and not make dreams your master, fill every minute with 60 seconds worth of distance  run. 
If you can force your heart your nerve and sinew to serve you long after your turn is gone and so hold on when there is nothing in you, except the will which says to you hold on …….. ( more or less ?

I love this team more than any in my all too brief time as a Ram .. They are special. They have guts by the bucket load. 

5 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Just checked in to the holiday inn next to the ground. Off to the bar shortly and then a 100yd walk to the ground. 3 points then back to the bar then to bed, wake up cooked breakfast then drive home in the daylight. Well that’s the plan anyway.

3 points tucked away, back in the bar, love it when a plan comes together.

10 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

After that performance can see why you say that. But he might just contribute more as a 60th minute wonder. 

I think he came on at the point where he could contribute the most. Rooney was correct to start Jozwiak based on how he played and he was correct to bring Ebosele for him when he did.

Edited by brady1993

12 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Even Jimbo Ram is impressed with that performance tonight ?Superb win. 3 wins and 3 clean sheets. Can’t argue with that . And I have bragging rights over my Potters fan best mate.???

My cousin sits with me, she lives near stoke, so all her friends are stokies,she cant wait to see the postman tomoz cause he is a big stokie.