The Administration Thread

Boycie

5 minutes ago, Curtains said:

The administrators agree -21 points to  facilitate an easy transition with the EFL out of administration and what happens ?

What happens?

well, first, Gibbo continues his vindictive game of extortion so delays any prospect of an exit

And next, Q can’t identify a PB. 

There’s no reason to think the EFl are doing anything but their lawyers’ bidding right now. In fact there’s every reason to think that’s exactly what they are doing. And if we think we deserve an exemption from their insolvency policy, because we are verging on insolvency, then we are a laughing stock 

6 minutes ago, Archied said:

My guess is that the buyers won’t commit to price of purchase until relegation is certain or avoided and there probably a good chance the same could be said regards mm position on price of the stadium ??‍♂️

There's certainly no need for those perspective PBs to stick their heads over the trenches, Money inplace to fullfill fixtures, Wait and see where we are in mid May...then make your offer, Q raking their loot in for extended services untill the Summer...everyones happy.

Except the SUPPORTERS

13 minutes ago, Archied said:

My guess is that the buyers won’t commit to price of purchase until relegation is certain or avoided and there probably a good chance the same could be said regards mm position on price of the stadium ??‍♂️

Exactly 

Think my laptop might start smoking soon with bankers from down the A52 raging about Derby getting more chances? and demanding liquidation. The best ones are those posted with a mask of concern about league integrity, whilst there secretly knocking one off in excitement as they post it.  What an odious club. 

4 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

What happens?

well, first, Gibbo continues his vindictive game of extortion so delays any prospect of an exit

And next, Q can’t identify a PB. 

There’s no reason to think the EFl are doing anything but their lawyers’ bidding right now. In fact there’s every reason to think that’s exactly what they are doing. And if we think we deserve an exemption from their insolvency policy, because we are verging on insolvency, then we are a laughing stock 

Mate I don’t see it your way .

The EFL are not fit for purpose IMO .

Just look who they employ 

Up the Rams .

1 minute ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Think my laptop might start smoking soon with bankers from down the A52 raging about Derby getting more chances? and demanding liquidation. The best ones are those posted with a mask of concern about league integrity, whilst there secretly knocking one off in excitement as they post it.  What an odious club. 

They are best ignored.

47 minutes ago, Derbados said:

“It is clear that there are still a number of challenges to be dealt with by the Administrators”

But the Boro and Wycombe claims were the last hurdle though, right? we’re all supposed to be pleasantly surprised at the speed of the progress now. 

More nonsense and crap from the Admins and the EFL are taking great delight in stirring it up

There's been no confirmation that Wycombe's claim has been "dealt with". Perhaps Quantuma assumed that Mel would deal with that in the same way as Boro's claim, and that hasn't yet happened or been agreed by Chancer Couhig?

14 minutes ago, Donnyram said:

In suspect all bids will have been based on League 1 football next season

I thought admins said that ages snd ages ago but cant be bothered to find or look for it. Going to pack my stuff for ukrainelifeline.com also on facebook. Local farmer/logistics co sorting donations. Accepting van loads from everywhere. Worth watching first video for a proper accent not a pretend devon one they always do on TV (rant over!)

Thanks for all the help, EFL.

Three statements in a day from them, all with an admonishing tone. So smug.

Continued early leakage to media so that the sensationalist negative narrative can be maintained.

Even the BBC just now mentioned TWICE in their short statement that Derby had been deducted 21 points and were still 8 points from safety. It a habituated view of the club.

If the EFL had a board meeting today, then issued their concession that Q had funding for the season, I'd suggest that the EFL already had such information yesterday and didn't need to issue gratuitous statements. Bustards.

Blocking the planned PB announcement, by fudging the status of parasite claims, before and after Christmas, then engineering the transfer blocks in January whilst ensuring squad departures - from a club that had already been under embargos for 2 years.

Apparently again blocking a PB announcement last week for reasons unknown, given Q's optimistic forecast of the timescale (unless it was bidder negotiation? Presumably the parasites are accounted for?)

I expect we'll know the PB within a week. Q communicating with fan groups next week..... after a postponement.

1 hour ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Read between the lines Curtains, They're letting everyone know that fixtures will be complete and no liquidation THIS SEASON, So they can carry on with their "Vendetta" against us, They still have their size 15 boots on our throats ?

Can you imagine the uproar if they did not let us finish the season. Some clubs getting points took off them and others getting them back. But do'nt worry, will get it all heaped on us next season, why liquidate us now when they can do it in may.

50 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

@Curtains I respect you too much not to explain what I meant. I posted it earlier but you may have missed it.

I don't care about the EFL; they are not fit for purpose. The sooner they are replaced the better for football.

What I was agreeing with was the condemnation of the poor communication from the Administrators. A simple 5 minute update each week would be enough - just to the employees and supporters of the club. They are not even updating Rooney - according to Rooney!

Surely, you do not agree with that approach.

Is there a reason they are not updating Rooney. In December he stated that he had been told he would be able to sign 7 or 8 players well that didn't happen.Was he told that in confidence to be kept to himself until it actually happened or was he told he might be able to sign that number of players. Rooney doesn't have to be kept in form of developments, he is in charge of the First team and to pick the players for the match. The administrators are in charge of everything else including the academy players,which is why we have seen some sold.