The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Estimated loss of revenue to the City of Derby £100 million, Which will equate to business closures, Loss of jobs, Family break ups, Medical issues, The Government not subsidising big employers to take their business into Derby, Les tax revenue, More monies spent on Universal credit and the like, Plus much more.

Leeds, red dogs and boro fans may want to see a "big club failing" but I doubt there's many in Westminster who share that view.

Who has estimated the loss to the city of £100M or is it a figure someone has plucked out of thin air.

4 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Yes.

Reading
4Y to 2021 - £18.809m

Derby
3Y to 2017 - £7.76m
3Y to 2019 - £11.72m
4Y to 2021 - £1.96m

If all breaches were treated independently, and as per the point deduction guidelines, it would be 12 points for Reading vs 17 (6+8+3) points for Derby.

In that case then, the charges were halved and left where they were.

12/2 = 6

We accepted -9 because it's half of -17 rounded up

I suppose that is about fair then

6 minutes ago, Tombo said:

In that case then, the charges were halved and left where they were.

12/2 = 6

We accepted -9 because it's half of -17 rounded up

I suppose that is about fair then

It is if you forget that we wouldn't have breached multiple periods had our perfectly valid amortisation policy been allowed, or had been able to correct our course with the EFL acting earlier and saying no to the method rather than letting us use it for a other couple of years.

7 minutes ago, enachops said:

We haven’t heard anything this week as the EFL/Boro don’t want to stoke the fire anymore ahead of the match on Saturday. They’ll be back to their **** *** selfs again come Monday 

It's been deafening silence all week. Do we think things are moving along in the background or have we reached a huge lull??

57 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

Estimated loss of revenue to the City of Derby £100 million, Which will equate to business closures, Loss of jobs, Family break ups, Medical issues, The Government not subsidising big employers to take their business into Derby, Les tax revenue, More monies spent on Universal credit and the like, Plus much more.

I hope the EFL & parasites realise the scale of disruption and economic loss that the loss of DCFC could inflict on the city.

I am also thinking of the effect all of this drawn-out, destructive action but MFC, WW & The EFL of 2025 Derby's City of Culture Bid. The short list of candidate cities is being judged imminently.

The organisers won't want a tarnished location with doubt over the facilities available. If Derby's bid fails, I would be looking closely at how to take action against EFL for creating the whole cycle of accusations, arbitrations, and bogus claims that led to the demise of DCFC. 

I think that the ambiguity of the status and (potentially) even the access to Pride Park Stadium can negatively affect the bid.

Imagine the gigs, forums, heritage, commercial and family 2025 events that may be displaced through the ultimate lack of a venue like PPS.

I assume Team Derby / MPs are pointing out these dangers! 

How do the Bid judges feel about the Stadium purpose & ownership? If DCFC are liquidated and a 'small' Phoenix club emerged with no finance muscle to operate PPS, the stadium site purpose might even change.

EFL & the parasites will have nowhere to run if DCFC's status wrecks the Bid.

1 hour ago, Coconut's Beard said:

It is if you forget that we wouldn't have breached multiple periods had our perfectly valid amortisation policy been allowed, or had been able to correct our course with the EFL acting earlier and saying no to the method rather than letting us use it for a other couple of years.

Surely it just means we would have breached extremely heavily on a later period though?