The Administration Thread

Boycie

49 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

To pass the time while we wait for more news, I've arranged an online festival  gig where Quantuma will be  playing their greatest hits

This next number goes out to all you rams fans in Derbyshire land....and it's called 

I think you will be pleasantly surprised at the speed at which things have moved"

What will they play next?

48 Hours to Tulsa.

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

I know he’s royally dropped us in it but I think, for your own sanity, you really need to move on. So many of your posts are slagging off Mel and whilst they may well be justified, they’re not going to change or achieve anything. Also, I don’t think you can pin absolutely everything going wrong down to him. For example, it’s not his fault CK appears to have messed us about and should also probably be the subject of your anger.

Think there's more than S8TY who needs to move on....

Screenshot_2022-06-10-17-39-50-560_com.android.chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, LERam said:

I thought he could, in the form as a creditor with everyone else, meaning he'd be owed the biggest chunk leaving less for everyone else? 

But he's written his debt off as it stands?

I thought his insurance against us playing elsewhere was that he'd call in his debt if we did that

MM is not a creditor of DCFC

3 minutes ago, Coconut's Beard said:

Only if Morgan or Appleby or don't get it before him. If it comes down to Ashley so be it, the last of the last resorts.

I'd hope that if it that's what does happen people wouldn't be so sycophantic and crass as to treat him like the messiah, blowing smoke up his backside and saying how wonderful he is for saving us.

You mean Ed Dawes don't you? Go on, admit it

Let’s start being honest with ourselves, Derby County FC is fake believe it’s not really existed for the last 9 months.

Unfortunately for us the money people have treated us like a rich man’s toy and will probably continue to do so.

In my humble opinion they have no redeeming features, but I’m not from the same side of the street as them.

Very sad but the so called game of football is in my very humble opinion absolutely screwed and unrecognisable from what I recollect, it’s so sad that the youngsters will never experience the joys we had following DCFC.

I suppose fans in all clubs will have the same rose tinted spectacles.

Sorry but I’m on a downer and I can’t see a lot of light at this extremely dark tunnel.

13 minutes ago, TomG said:

Quanuma are doing all they can to get a deal done......except talking to Mike Ashley???

Mike
Ashley
needed
to
have
put
in
an
official
offer
or
expression