The Administration Thread

Boycie

15 minutes ago, LERam said:

He would have been if he didnt write the loans off wouldn't he? The club would owe him the money therefore being a creditor

Unless of course, director loans to the company are treated differently?

I work in payroll not insolvency, so I don't know ?

He has not made any loans to the club. All cash was invested as equity.

1 hour ago, PistoldPete said:

Appleby said he was ready to go in December. Nothing has changed AFAIK. 

In March it was reported he was struggling to put enough money together to match the highest bid. That doesnt mean he has no money, but it was also reported we'd have points deductions for all of the bids on the table at the time.

If we're going to get points deductions for both Ashley and Appleby we may as well go with the option that isnt struggling to gather the cash just to buy us.

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Why do the same to PNE?

It didn't get this far at Preston. Quantuma named him as the preferred bidder, to do that he will have had to provide proof of funds. So where the hell are the funds, why haven't they arrived? That is the question and nobody knows the answer.

2 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

But as others have mentioned, why has CK invested time and money coming to Derby if he wasn’t serious? Why pay for all the lawyer fees? It doesn’t make much sense at all. 

Agreed, entirely. He's either been unlucky or we're on a long list of people he's defrauded because a lot of money has been spent.

3 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

But as others have mentioned, why has CK invested time and money coming to Derby if he wasn’t serious? Why pay for all the lawyer fees? It doesn’t make much sense at all. 

Maybe he likes being billy big bollocks and getting all the attention. 

Edited by GenBr

5 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

It didn't get this far at Preston. Quantuma named him as the preferred bidder, to do that he will have had to provide proof of funds. So where the hell are the funds, why haven't they arrived? That is the question and nobody knows the answer.

He was PB at PNE so had to show proof of funds.

13 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

He has not made any loans to the club. All cash was invested as equity.

I know he converted some of the loans to equity, I didn't realise he'd done that for all of it

Edit 

See here

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10028621/Derby-owner-Morris-writing-100million-loans-administrators-reveal-expressions-interest.html

He's writing if over 100 million which could have been added to the creditors list 

Edited by LERam

36 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

You just keep me hanging on by Janet Rushmore

I went to Mount Rushmore once.

Unfortunately, my turtle like technique was meat and drink to her security detail.

2 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

I can’t see it like this. With what’s coming out, CK’s reputation is in tatters right now. 

Hardly anyone knows anything about 'soccer' in the States. As for his rep. He just says money was held up and admin wouldn't wait.