The Administration Thread

Boycie

43 minutes ago, Bobby said:

So what would you call not paying the PAYE on players earnings then using that money to improve your squad?

also how soon after the takeover does the creditors meeting take place?

I know someone who works for HMRC and have been told that those higher up are a bit twitchy about “helping out a football club” when half the country can’t pay their gas bills.

Genuine question, what creditors meeting are you referring to? Surely the appropriate meetings have already taken place and a repayment plan agreed BEFORE the takeover happens? I can’t see CK agreeing to buy the club if he doesn’t know how much needs to be paid to creditors and over what period.

28 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

I have two sons that work for HMRC and they’re fine with it??‍♂️

I can top that with a Daughter who's a senior offshore VAT investigator, You may or may not be surprised as to what access she has to all our information on social media.

That's why other than this forum I keep well away...the sneaky duckers  

58 minutes ago, Bobby said:

So what would you call not paying the PAYE on players earnings then using that money to improve your squad?

I know someone who works for HMRC and have been told that those higher up are a bit twitchy about “helping out a football club” when half the country can’t pay their gas bills.

Of course you do Blobby...

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Bobby said:

It would appear that the PAYE arrears started accruing in February 2020, could you explain where we have used the funds on improving our squad since that point in time please?

1 hour ago, Bobby said:

We will take no lectures from QPR thank you very much. 

1 hour ago, PistoldPete said:

I am fairly sure that Derby sold a lot more players than they signed , and for a lot less than they received , since the pandemic started. They did not improve the squad , which is one of the reasons we are in League one. The other is a 21 point deduction. How many points were qpr deducted for far worse breaches of FFP?

The ONLY reason we're in League One is the 21 point deduction. Without that, even without improving the squad we would have been well clear of relegation.

Edited by Wolfie20

14 hours ago, The Baron said:

You're assuming that the accounting policy, described as 'at best confusing, at worst seriously misleading' was picked up by the inspection. 

Thanks for coming on here and being so even handed with your debate. I’ve enjoyed reading your thoughts. 
On the above point, I’m not sure it was the accounting policy that was described in that way, but rather the explanation of the accounting policy. Subtle but important difference. 

On 25/05/2022 at 20:03, angieram said:

Can anyone explain to me why Chelsea can get a £4.25 billion sale from an owner who is embargoed due to an international war over the line in a fraction of the time it is taking around £55 million pounds of Derby County to be agreed and finalised?

Derby are in administration. Chelsea are not.

1 hour ago, Bobby said:

Lol. Mega funny from the QPR fan.

Still you've paid what you owe haven't you.

18 hours ago, The Baron said:

To me FRS 102 is pretty unequivocal on the issue. I did not prompt the EFL to make a rule, they rejected my letter, and I also worked with the DCFC defence team in relation to the charges

Could you point us to the paragraph in FRS 102 that says our amortisation policy was in breach of it as opposed to a straight line policy?

Ive scanned through it and couldn’t find anything, but then it’s over 400 pages, so I could have missed it.

How anyone can still stand by what Mel Morris did is absolutely staggering. There is no a place dark enough on this planet for that man's soul to heal. 

Truly one of the most repugnant human beings to ever walk this planet and this City is far worse off for having him steal oxygen here for far too long. 

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

Genuine question, what creditors meeting are you referring to? Surely the appropriate meetings have already taken place and a repayment plan agreed BEFORE the takeover happens? I can’t see CK agreeing to buy the club if he doesn’t know how much needs to be paid to creditors and over what period.

I would also presume that CK won’t be paying the creditors the first tranche directly. That payment will go to the admins who will pay out in accordance with what has been agreed and hand

CK the ignition keys at the same time. 

Edited by jono