The Administration Thread

Boycie

6 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

They are right, the money isnt running out, the money runs out at the end of May.

Nixon has said previously that "everyone knows what the real deadline is".

The problem is so so many failed promises and self imposed targets and deadlines.

It's all Nixon's fault don't you know!

Whytf couldn't someone else give an update? Where they just going to leave the fans refreshing Twitter until midnight?! Utter barstaff the lot of them.

1 hour ago, Kathcairns said:

Never thought i would say this after 54 years, but  i think i am going to be done with football after this fiasco. 

I know what you mean. The thing I find most disheartening is all the false hope and seemingly unrealistic expectations (I won’t call them missed deadlines as, despite what some might say, many of them have not been actual deadlines) followed by bitterly disappointing lack of progress. There are certain folk involved in this whole process that really need to improve their communication skills.

27 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Meeting tomorrow if any progress made 

That's a very big IF though, isn't it.

I should've known better but I was fooled again; I really thought the nightmare would end today. Damn.

I still really hope that CK gets it over the line but I'm now starting to really dread the tweet: "Sorry, I tried but it's proven too difficult". 

Unlike some, I wouldn't blame him.

There's been obvious contributions from the EFL, Gibson and the chancer at Wycombe, but let's be honest, this is all on Mel.

As I say, I really want CK as owner, Wayne to stay and the kids to get signed up.

But, more important than anything is that we continue to exist. So, if that means Ashley, or anyone else, so be it.

#SaveDerbyCounty

Edited by IslandExile

Without trawling back the last 50 pages or so but didn't CK seem very enthusiastic about Monday being the day?

We were told that CK had an extension to the extension to help pave the way, We've not heard(that I'm aware of)of another extension to the extension of the original extension.

The Doom Sayers on here are looking to be right about their thoughts, I'm forever an optimist but someone or some people are creating a false dawn to hide behind with..."we're getting there"

Whilst we continue to sit here in anguish wondering yet again if there will, or won't be news, I don't know whether to laugh, cry or hurle abuse at my screen reading;

1. the EFL are looking to change more rules around appointing administators (to ones they agree to) no doubt off the back of our case

2. the woe-is-me comments from Chelsea fans struggling with all the distraction of the £4.25bn sale and the fact there's a remote possibility of administration by the end of the month because Whitehall don't trust Abramovic's word. Diddums.  

Come on admins just drop the preferred bidder guff ,tell ck ,Mike Ashley and any other to put their best bid in and sell to the highest with the money and prepared to buy the club and ground ,if that means minus 15 then so be it because if this messing goes on much longer there will be no club , no money for creditors and a massive empty rusting white elephant on view from the a52 for years to come 

5 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

If you were a DCFC player and your agent rang you tonight saying another club is offering a decent 3 year contract- but they want to know tonight. What would you do? If we are running out of patience, how do they feel.

Your answer is in the ones who have already bailed, Loyalty is like elastic...stretch it to far and it snaps, Security is what people want not...we're getting closer.