The Administration Thread

Boycie

3 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

10 days to go until Kirchner starts writing cheques...

I'm so excited.

That’s going to be the biggest indicator isn’t it? If we start hearing stories that the money hasn’t started arriving Wel know we’re seriously in the poo and he’s a chancer. I’m sure I remember reading his exclusivity also runs out on the 7th.

10 minutes ago, NimonicRam said:

I sense your worry and I agree with you..... but I'm hopeful.

I feel CK wouldn't be handing over a single dime until he is confident the club is his, the debts are covered and the stadium has been handed over.

Lots to do in 10 days.

I'd feel more confident if Quantuma, Mel Morris and Stephen Pearce had nothing to do with proceedings.

48 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Do HMRC accept crypto currencies?

Err...I got some board ape NFTs... they're worth £30m right? Like because Blockchain?

"Payment is due in Pounds (£) Sterling Mr. Kirchner."

But they're cool...it's like a drawing of an ape that's funny and you own the NFT. It's like on the Blockchain it says you own it. So that makes it valuable.

5 hours ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

I don’t think this seasons squad would get promoted. Think they would finish top half though. Away form embarrassing and lack of goals. Solid defence though and promising youth players. Need at least one in form striker to get promoted from league 1. 

Same team that has in essence come 17th in the Championship? 

The team this season would easily win League One especially with Rooney and essentially without proper strikers (Excluding Plange).

The issue for next season is the fact that the most reliable goalscorer is likely not to be with us. So the goals we are trying to replace is a huge task.