The Administration Thread

Boycie

7 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Whoa, Quantuma stringing things out even longer? Who’d have thought it!

Well as we don't seem to have been told the actual 'process', maybe Q have to go to the people who have 'expressed an interest' and see if they bid? It's not about us and Kirchner, it's about the creditors.

54 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

Imagine the time it would take to watch a series of Dickenson's Real Deal if the auctioneers took as long as Quantuma to find a buyer?

Got to say - to me that is the funniest post in over 1,000 pages, but I do like sarcasm.?

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Why not

Look with new owner bring in new hope and dreams for great and mighty derby county.

Why would Ashley who has plenty of money to buy Derby if he wanted to get in to some kind of arrangement with the Yank???

22 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Whilst this is true, I for one did not hold misogynistic and homophobic views 10 years ago and I wonder if anyone who did has changed that much.

A spokesperson is claiming they weren't his views to begin with.

Me neither but then I was 43 a decade ago.  Dare I say a proper grown up.  CK was, what, 23, 24?  No excusing him of course but I for one am pretty sure I made silly comments, including the use of movie or song quotes, at that age without really thinking it through.  Only thing "protecting" me, is platforms like Facebook and Twitter didn't even exist when I was that age so there's no record of it.  Oh and the fact I'm not the apparent PB of DCFC. 

45 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

I don't see an issue with historic tweets and it does rather annoy me. I am sure at some point we have all done or said something we aren't proud of, it doesn't define who we are. There was a furore about a potential Chelsea owner. It is ridiculous to dig them up. I am sure we are all different people to who we were 10+ years ago, times change as do people. Lets move on and hope this god awful mess is sorted sooner rather than later.

I agree with you (and would hope he'd come out and say how much he is horrified by these tweets), while finding some of outrage a bit over the top. This was 11 years ago and he was a teenager. You can get jailed for four years and after seven, your conviction is considered spent. These were (admittedly pretty awful) tweets. Isn't society supposed to help us grow and improve? Isn't it important to forgive? 

Edited by vonwright

3 minutes ago, vonwright said:

I agree with you (and would hope he'd come out and say how much he is horrified by these tweets), while finding some of outrage a bit over the top. This was 11 years ago and he was a teenager. You can get jailed for four years and after seven, your conviction is considered spent. Isn't society supposed to help us grow and improve? Isn't it important to forgive? 

Not in gibson and efl case no

I will never ever ever ever forgive them not ever ever ever.

3 minutes ago, vonwright said:

I agree with you (and would hope he'd come out and say how much he is horrified by these tweets), while finding some of outrage a bit over the top. This was 11 years ago and he was a teenager. You can get jailed for four years and after seven, your conviction is considered spent. Isn't society supposed to help us grow and improve? Isn't it important to forgive? 

He's 34, 34-11 =23