The Administration Thread

Boycie

I appreciate Kirchner’s willingness to engage with fans on social media. Without that we would’ve had next to no “official” updates and the feeling around the deal would be a hell of a lot more negative by now.

However Twitter, more specifically the football side of it, has always been littered with trolls, kids and idiots that don’t want to discuss anything, they just prefer to harass more than anything else.

Perhaps it could be suggested that if CK still wants to have that fan engagement, he could do so in a more intelligent and harmonious environment in the form of an online fans’ for- … actually wait, on second thoughts, maybe not.

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

Yes, the balance is paid to the buyers solicitor after exchange of contracts but not immediately unless completion is expected fairly imminently. If completion is expected to be a few weeks after exchange, then it is generally paid shortly before completion. 

Precisely, a cash buyer would maybe transfer the money a couple of days before completion, a lender would only do it at the point of completion. Smart people don't tend to stick their cash in to other people's accounts for any longer than necessary...

2 hours ago, enachops said:

If you put yourself out there on social media you have to accept some negative comments to go with the 100’s of positives. The disappointment of no announcement yesterday was obviously going to lead people to ask questions. The comment wasn’t particularly bad, but his reaction is a little petty. As others have said, he can’t have it all one way on Twitter. Many are being positive, but the slightest negative should not lead to throwing the toys out the pram. As I said he needs to have a thick skin. I’m starting to think CK’s ego is going to rival MM’s! I hope it gets done ASAP with CK, but the ‘believe we have it resolved’ causes me some concern. 

If it wasn’t for his updates we’d be going in too the bank holiday weekend not knowing anything. What the delay is why it’s been delayed. Give the guy some slack he’s saving the bloody club for gods sake I don’t see anyone else stepping in who have had 9 months to close a deal and backed out. When we brought our house going from 1 solicitor to another was horrendous and got delayed a day never mind 25 plus and north of 50 million including the stadium and the efl gave the deadline this week. Unlike the fake sheikh we know this guy is and he’s been patient for 2 months closing this and it’s his money he could easily walk and we go under but he isn’t l!! 

It's almost Twitter hysteria..makes me laugh it really does..reality is the deal is done, it's just the last few legal pieces and money transfers completing..as for the players, this 'delay' makes no difference..the ones that are staying will have already agreed deals to sign once we complete.

Edited by Yani P

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

The deals are done with those that want to stay and join 

Exactly this , not ITK but I'd be worried if everything is signed and agreed that we wouldn't have turned our attention to sorting this out. I fully expect announcement that these guys have signed on again and these are our new players to emerge when the takeover is confirmed. I would be pleased to see Mr Flint was one of them.

Here's a theory.....I'll just Don my tin foil hat for a sec. Even though this is a positive spin on things...

What if CK really isn't the main man in all of this, he is just a much better Erik Alonso.

What if the real head person in this whole deal is Paul Stretford, Stretford fronting a consortium.

I was just reading an article from 2010 about Stretford and he sounds like the kind of guy who runs the show, every single time. Was at Rooneys stag do, Rooney was at his wedding, described as being like father and son.

If there is a consortium, hidden from public view, that would be a lot of lawyers, a lot of money changing hands and a lot of time needed.

Kirchner is the puppet, who has a clean bank account, fronting it as his baby.

I'll go back and hide from the 5g masts.

12 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Here's a theory.....I'll just Don my tin foil hat for a sec. Even though this is a positive spin on things...

What if CK really isn't the main man in all of this, he is just a much better Erik Alonso.

What if the real head person in this whole deal is Paul Stretford, Stretford fronting a consortium.

I was just reading an article from 2010 about Stretford and he sounds like the kind of guy who runs the show, every single time. Was at Rooneys stag do, Rooney was at his wedding, described as being like father and son.

If there is a consortium, hidden from public view, that would be a lot of lawyers, a lot of money changing hands and a lot of time needed.

Hmm I'm more likely to apply Occums Razor to this: 

It's the Rand corporation in conjunction with the saucer people, under the supervision of the reverse vampires who are forcing CK to buy Derby in a fiendish plot to eliminate the Allez Allez Allez song.

Seriously though Mackworthramisgod, as far as tin foil theories go, that one isnt bad.

34 minutes ago, Chopper said:

It's the Rand corporation in conjunction with the saucer people, under the supervision of the reverse vampires who are forcing CK to buy Derby in a fiendish plot to eliminate the Allez Allez Allez song.

You are cleary under the control of the orbital mind control lazers.

55 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

What’s your view on the moon landings. Filmed in a studio?