The Administration Thread

Boycie

17 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

Seems to me Ashley wants the stadium More and pay less for club and admins. Kirchner wants club more to avoid deductions but can’t afford the stadium. Seems Ashley wants asset more than club so looking at best interests for himself 

I see this as CK  wants to keep the infrastructure intact and expand on the current team and what WR has

achieved, needing the extra cash  to buy the stadium now would jeopardize that.

MA  is not bothered about a quick return, and more concerned about spending as little

as possible to get everything now, with years to move forward.

Gary Cook was intrumental I believe in getting substantial investment into Man City

watching him on the City series he is the main reason i really want CK to buy us because Cook has fingers in lots of pies especially in the east where CK's plane has been seen...I just wonder if someone is trying to tie up some investment regarding the ground ....future investment is more likely if we are in the prem ...Gary Cook is very well regarded at City

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2225789-why-former-chief-executive-garry-cook-deserves-his-place-in-man-city-history

6 minutes ago, TooFarInToTurnRed said:

Am I the only one concerned that CK was expecting to be able to get PP either free or at a heavily reduced price so he could borrow against it to fund the club?

The fact he seems willing to let the council have it and rent it off them suggests not.  There's no way he will be able to secure any borrowing against it if they own it.

29 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

So we sell the Kaide Gordon clause to keep the club running an extra couple of weeks.

Kirchner’s PB extended an extra week.

Ashley sniffing around the stadium, but not approaching the admins.

Seems like Q may have extended the PB to hold off Ashley.

Q need to get the best for the creditors, that will come from Kirchner not Ashley.

Time is against Kirchner though, as soon as the exclusivity/money runs out, the door opens for Ashley.

Ashley most likely sees value in the asset (stadium) as the club with such debts is not worth much. Hence why he may do it the other way round (stadium first).

******should add all speculative, but things are fitting into place******

500K buyout of clause confirmed on Radio Derby .  Next story Man city pay Haalands buyout of 64 million .  Footballs gone mad and I'm thinking I may need to find other things to do instead.  The disparity between this league and the premier league- certainly the top 7-8 places is probably larger than it was between 1st and 4th division 25 years ago. Not the game I started watching anymore.  I'm beginning to find it boring.   

49 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

Seems to me Ashley wants the stadium More and pay less for club and admins. Kirchner wants club more to avoid deductions but can’t afford the stadium. Seems Ashley wants asset more than club so looking at best interests for himself 

I may be missing something but surely to come out of administration the MSD debt has to be paid off. It was there as a liability in the statement of affairs. 

If Ashley wanted to buy us he's had plenty of opportunities. The guy is a vulture and left Newcastle's infrastructure to rot before selling them for a fat profit. Not sure why anyone would want him here. Rooney would probably be gone, we'd likely have a 15-point penalty and then next season is already starting to look terrible before a ball has been kicked. The administrators clearly have a preference for who to take over the club. 

3 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

The administrators clearly have a preference for who to take over the club. 

Hmm, yes, I like what you're saying. If only there was a word for it, a term? Something snazzy like... Preferential Bidmaker?

Edited by Coconut's Beard

8 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

500K buyout of clause confirmed on Radio Derby .  Next story Man city pay Haalands buyout of 64 million .  Footballs gone mad and I'm thinking I may need to find other things to do instead.  The disparity between this league and the premier league- certainly the top 7-8 places is probably larger than it was between 1st and 4th division 25 years ago. Not the game I started watching anymore.  I'm beginning to find it boring.   

Hate to be the one to point this out but not much is the same as it was 50 years back! For my part, I don't concern myself with the Premier League. I agree that the financial disparities between the top PL clubs and our beloved Rams is huge and unsustainable, but that won't stop me supporting Derby. To be perfectly honest, nothing will.

DTID

20 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Gary Cook was intrumental I believe in getting substantial investment into Man City

watching him on the City series he is the main reason i really want CK to buy us because Cook has fingers in lots of pies especially in the east where CK's plane has been seen...I just wonder if someone is trying to tie up some investment regarding the ground ....future investment is more likely if we are in the prem ...Gary Cook is very well regarded at City

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2225789-why-former-chief-executive-garry-cook-deserves-his-place-in-man-city-history

Interesting. I’d assumed he is in Bangkok on slync.io business not DCFC. But you think he might be drumming up investors to buy the stadium ?  Or maybe minority investors for the club ?

Id rather our local group did the stadium deal tbh

44 minutes ago, S8TY said:

......watching him on the City series he is the main reason i really want CK to buy us because Cook has fingers in lots of pies especially in the east where CK's plane has been seen...I just wonder if someone is trying to tie up some investment regarding the ground ....future investment is more likely if we are in the prem ...Gary Cook is very well regarded at City

He's re-signing Jonny Russell.......