The Administration Thread

Boycie

18 minutes ago, Addingham Ram said:

Surely if Preston were well down the track with CK taking over, their chairman, a certain Mr Ridsdale, would have expected him to pass the Fit and Proper Person test?

So why should Mr Ridsdale's view be any different now CK is looking like taking over Derby, not Preston?

Or have I answered my own question ?!

Mmm.. wise you are in the ways of the EFL

image.png.00a27b6cd04f0aebe6b93bebacc150e0.png

Whole thing smells of desperation to me. Administrators said no to him originally due to better offers, now they’ve gone crawling back to Kirchner begging him to bail them out?  Be interesting to know what kind of deal he has achieved.

I can’t get excited about Americans involved in football over here either. Remember last time we had yanks at the helm and they tried changing all the food items at the stadium, ‘long Albuquerque Chicago Rams mega XL hotdog’. Was so cringe how everything was Americanised. I can see it happening again. 

The administrators have demonstrated their absolute ineptness as well. I remember that useless Hoskins going on Talksport last September with his pal Simon Jordan, both waxing lyrical about one another and Hoskins somewhat proclaiming everything will be sorted by Christmas. Why make statements like that when you haven’t even looked at the issues to begin with? The deeper they’ve delved they’ve been out of their depth. 

oh well, hopefully it’s over now. Fight and win…. 

Just now, Jimbo Ram said:

Perhaps he is waiting in the wings when/if this goes ti*s up.......and save the day at the last minute and at minimum cost....

No idea why he is still interested but who knows .

If he is interested he needs to throw the cash or he’s gone 

Just now, belperram9 said:

Whole thing smells of desperation to me. Administrators said no to him originally due to better offers, now they’ve gone crawling back to Kirchner begging him to bail them out?  Be interesting to know what kind of deal he has achieved.

I can’t get excited about Americans involved in football over here either. Remember last time we had yanks at the helm and they tried changing all the food items at the stadium, ‘long Albuquerque Chicago Rams mega XL hotdog’. Was so cringe how everything was Americanised. I can see it happening again. 

The administrators have demonstrated their absolute ineptness as well. I remember that useless Hoskins going on Talksport last September with his pal Simon Jordan, both waxing lyrical about one another and Hoskins somewhat proclaiming everything will be sorted by Christmas. Why make statements like that when you haven’t even looked at the issues to begin with? The deeper they’ve delved they’ve been out of their depth. 

oh well, hopefully it’s over now. Fight and win…. 

Not worried about the names of the food in the concourse. Think beggars can't be choosers comes to mind. 

Great news we finally get a PB.  But why is it I still get wound up by the pathetic comms from the EFL.....

"...the EFL has been focused on ensuring that there is a long-term future for the Club."   Really? Love to see how.

"Now that the League has been advised of the preferred bidder status by the Administrators, we await details of the formal proposals and once in receipt, these will be reviewed in line with EFL requirements..."  Why do you have to say "now"? You're like a spoilt child.  Keep it factual.  "Following notification by the admins of the PB.....".  And how long will your review take?  Long enough to see us down with further points deductions and player losses?

"This process will allow us to understand what hurdles may still need to be overcome before matters can move forward......" Sorry?  After nearly 2 years you still don't understand the hurdles? Maybe read this thread - you'll possibly learn a thing or two.