The Administration Thread

Boycie

16 minutes ago, DCFC27 said:

Mad Mel’s over spending legacy, he has to write it off, all his mistake. I can get on board with him not wanting to carry on funding the club to some degree but him wanting any money for the stadium club etc  is a disgrace. 

Exactly this. If you buy a classic car, look after it well and make reasonable investments in parts, you can expect to recover most of your money, even make a profit if you’re lucky. 
If you buy that same car, buy a load of expensive and useless blingy accessories, put 2-stroke petrol it and hire / fire a succession of novice drivers to race it in the local demolition Derby, well I wouldn’t be expecting to have a saleable asset at the end of that inspired ownership. 

14 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

I wouldn't trust him as far as a Rabbit could chase him

Wouldn’t a rabbit run the other way, they’re  not the most courageous animals….

Edited by TexasRam

31 minutes ago, DCFC27 said:

Mad Mel’s over spending legacy, he has to write it off, all his mistake. I can get on board with him not wanting to carry on funding the club to some degree but him wanting any money for the stadium club etc  is a disgrace. 

Mel gets nothing out of this. All of the money goes to MSD to pay off the loans they gave us to keep the club running for the past 2 seasons.

28 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

A reasonably reliable source at last. “Hopefully” assuring the Efl I am not sure about though.

really?, I know what BBC stands for... he looks like a White Guy to me, and I have doubts about how well-endowed he might be.