The Administration Thread

Boycie

59 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

The new owners have to agree a two year business plan with the EFL. Apparently, that is likely to include limits on squad size, salaries and transfer fees. Whilst technically not an embargo, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it's a soft embargo. 

Not a duck?

31 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

I agree with @86 Hair Islands, the MP’s attending this meeting need to kick some serious ass ( inc Mel If present) and not adjourn the meeting until concrete promises (in writing) are made.

Lets face it, if this was the Russian Football League, Rick and his mates would be breaking rocks in Siberia by now.

I think Russians have their own way of dispensing justice. Being sent to Siberia would be a light sentence.

18 minutes ago, Indy said:

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, but we’re on football focus on Saturday. I’ve put in this thread as I’m guessing there’s not going to be a tactical examination of DCFC vs Brum!

A1E3721C-F2DA-4392-BCC2-C5A6C0BE1A71.jpeg

Credibility point subtracted for displaying his 'free' Mel Morris DCFC scarf!!

26 minutes ago, BuckoBeast said:

Bad news for sure, I mean it’s always bad news here at DCFC

Not so sure. They’ve got a month to move  things forward - we know they have cash to  survive to 1/3 - and maybe they are going to inform fans what the plan is for the month. I think it could involve dealing with creditors in the courts because until they do that, they don’t know what they are selling.