The Administration Thread

Boycie

15 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Funny old game football.

Mike Ashley might have to pay as much as £50m to buy our club, squad, and the freehold of the stadium too.

Meanwhile a club 80 miles to the north are worried tonight that their £52m investment in an average full back might be at risk because he allegedly regularly has problem keeping his sausage in his shorts.

BB4B017C-0300-4A4F-9F3A-05FD215CFDF0.png

Edited by i-Ram

6 minutes ago, Crewton said:

If Ashley did buy the club, his minimum target would be PL football, because it's the only way he'd get his money back. 

The downside would be if he decided to throw all the good stuff that has been achieved by Rooney and Co this season. 

He does at least have the funds to take on Wycombe and Boro if he chooses to. 

Why would he not choose to take on Boro and Wycombe?

Maybe I'm in a minority, but I wouldn't mind Mike Ashley being involved with Derby.

I can see beyond the newcastle stuff, as to be totally honest I regard their fans amongst the most self centred, deluded, sense of self importance and grandeur. File alongside spurs and villa fans.

Ashley isn't God, but he certainly isn't Satan either.

His financial clout, experience of admin businesses and all their pitfalls will be a bonus.

We need to look at our situation we are currently in. Not talk rubbish about how he won't invest when we are in the prem. We aren't in the lrem and probably won't be for a very very very long time.

This club needs a 10 year re set.

1 minute ago, MK-Ram said:

One thing is for certain - under Mike Ashley, Derby County will survive as a football club.  It might not be pretty, it might not be a successful period in our history but, make no doubt about it, we would survive and, frankly, that is enough for me after the last two years.

This 100% just get it back to being able the football and not all this off field drama would do nicely 

27 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Because Newcastle were so hard done to when they were left financially stable in the Premier League, I'd hate for that to happen here! 

Wasn’t the person you quoted being pro Ashley though?