If it goes pop what are you going to do?

Amberram

2 hours ago, BucksRam said:

I'm 25 mins from Wycombe so that's not happening! 35 from Watford (who I half follow having spent a lot of time there with my best mate) and 40 from Luton (nope, definitely not). But I'd probably switch to Rugby, or focus more on what the Pittsburgh Stealers were doing. 

But it's moot.  We won't go ?

The MK Dons stadium has plenty of spare seats.

55 minutes ago, EraniosSocks said:

I think I’d just become a Football Fan. Couldn’t support another team, just would try keep watching games with no emotional attachment and spend time with the mrs ?

I always try to contrive some sort of emotional attachment on a game-by-game basis: former  Rams I like / dislike, nice colour shirts, once robbed us in a play off final, once sold us Barry Powell etc. So I would probably just carry on doing that.

But it's always a contrivance.

3 hours ago, Amberram said:

Me personally I’ve done with football and will spend more time and money with the family.

Couldn't and won’t support another team.

ive even followed England away but that’s not the same.

Exactly this.

I suppose the interesting question is whether that would make life better or worse? My entire life my mood has swung based on the fortunes of the Rams. I know it's irrational and can't be healthy.

Of course I'm desperate for a buyer, and the club going from strength to strength in the future.

11 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

I’d study to become an administrator 

Easy job, just need the skill to weigh-up the value of any business within 5 minutes of stepping through the door, then you know exactly what to charge (creditors can go and swing).