If it goes pop what are you going to do?

Amberram

10 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

I always try to contrive some sort of emotional attachment on a game-by-game basis: former  Rams I like / dislike, nice colour shirts, once robbed us in a play off final, once sold us Barry Powell etc. So I would probably just carry on doing that.

But it's always a contrivance.

Same. I’d probably still watch football, just hoping every team can lose.

im not bitter. 

9 hours ago, Boycie said:

I’d still support the rams, and profess that we’d won every sat either 3-0 or 0 -3.

If anyone asked who scored? I’d say the same as usual.

You could just re-watch seasons from the 70s on a 10 year cycle. If there was anything good about dementia (there isn’t), you could do that and be genuinely surprised by the results. 

50 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Well I would save a lot of money on going to matches, alcohol, food and TV packages and I also wouldn’t be freezing cold or wet for three months of a year. 
I wouldn’t bother watching any other football as it would have no meaning to me 

Agree, watching teams you hate lose, and games that can make a differance to our league position, but if we have'nt got a team whats the point.

3 minutes ago, sage said:

I don't get this self flagellation.

WE aren't going bust. We are 99% sure ofbthis,#

If the worst happens, we start again. The ground is worth more as a ground than anything else, We have the fan base. 

Agree. But just in case , let. Me say if we go pop then that’s it no football of any kind for me. No World Cup nothing.

20 minutes ago, sage said:

If the worst happens, we start again. The ground is worth more as a ground than anything else, We have the fan base. 

Totally agree & getting bored of similar threads popping up every couple of weeks. 

The administrators say we're not going bust. Rooney says we're not going bust. We have a wealthy American very keen to conclude a sale asap & engaging in a PR campaign to blow the competition out the water. What part of this screams liquidation?

People need to stop believing what the Daily Mail tell them. They (along with other papers) sensationalise everything to increase their paper sales & get you clicking on their websites. Same with the Athletic it would appear this week. They're not interested in facts, Derby fans worrying about their club or the club's wellbeing. Its purely a story that sells.

Every time something (hopefully) positive happens to Derby, the same old newspapers, alleged journalists and outlets, release a negative and damaging story. This has happened for years, on the eve of play off finals, big games, managers and owners, you name it, someone is always ready to lay the boot in. I realised as i matured ?, this is put out there to divide us and get us bickering amongst ourselves. It's natural to worry about something we care for, but i think we will survive, then thrive. UTR 

1 hour ago, sage said:

So there’s a chance we could go bust? ?