Petition to strip Melvyn of his CBE

Charlie George

12 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

I've been part of a charity that pursued and gained a striking off of a cbe. 

But that was for convicted fraud where the fraudster got 5 years. 

I don't believe Mel Morris has done anything criminal, despite what we think of him. 

Did you also take on the mafia? The Italian is closed now..

#dontmesswiththemoodmeister

18 hours ago, Red Ram said:

Bear in mind Mel still owns the stadium and in consequence, whether we like it or not, we're still dependent on his goodwill to complete the successful transition to new ownership. If he's looking for an excuse to say duck it, this is exactly the kind of thing that could give him it....

He doesn’t actually I was listening to the administrators podcast MSD now owe pride park due to none payment of loan 

You know what I'd do if a load of fans started a petition to get my honours stripped ?‍♂️ not sell the ground to the new owner. As much as some don't like him or what he has done can we please not provoke someone who still owns the clubs stadium 

10 hours ago, europia said:

I couldn't care less about his CBE. In fact the honours system is an outdated concept where many of recipients are undeserving of any award whatsoever. I would rather Mr Morris did the decent thing and sell Pride Park back to the club for a nominal amount. 

Which I think he is more likely to do if our own fans would just stfu moaning about him and move on.