Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

3 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Twists and turns in this yet me thinks.

I can't help listening to that interview and thinking that Kerchner is being used to push one or maybe two other interested parties forward much quicker than they are. 

Not saying Kerchner isn't the right man to take Derby forward because he has been made to sound very positive but at the same time, I think there was too much praise for somebody not in full control of the club yet. 

There was definitely an element of trying to push the others along. Hosking was very clear that Kirchner is moving faster than the other parties which puts them at a disadvantage 

1 hour ago, PistoldPete said:

Impressed by Hosking on talk sh..t.

and he is positive about Kirchner. Not speaking to Hmrc yet until next week we’ll that could be tasty otherwise positive. 

Talking to them next week is a good move. The administrators will be armed with actual real bids from very rich people.

It makes it easier to cut a deal when we know what we are dealing with.

1 hour ago, Oldben said:

That's interesting, but I'm thinking in comparison to the rumoured Andy Appleby/Sam Rush or Garry Clark bids because both of those have significant football experience.

Could you give us some comparisons between Kirchner and Garry Clark please, because I've never heard of the latter.

4 minutes ago, Kernow said:

It's hardly the crime of the century. His time spent actually managing the side has been nothing but professional and the togetherness with this squad is testament to that.

BUT tweeting about F*rest is up there with heinous crimes committed by West, Saville, Shipman and Sutcliffe right? 

I hope whoever takes over (assuming someone does) has the chops to call Middlesbrough and Wycombe's bluff. Their claims are both opportunistic and delivered to the wrong party. I'm fairly sure they would fall apart in a civil court, which is the only place they could be heard because EFL rules don't allow clubs to sue each other through the disciplinary processes of the EFL. I'm also fairly sure, despite the absence of any comment, that the EFL would dread a member successfully suing another member for allegedly being the sole cause of their own failures.

What Boro and Wycombe are hoping is that the Administrators put their claims in with the Football Creditors list, but expecting they'll be put on the unsecured creditors list and thereby receive at least 35p in the £ for their claim, though I don't see how either could happen without the claimants first proving their claim was valid through either the EFL or the Courts.

1 hour ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

ot saying Kerchner isn't the right man to take Derby forward because he has been made to sound very positive but at the same time, I think there was too much praise for somebody not in full control of the club yet. 

Very weird for Hoskins to start by saying K is one of 3 serious bidders. Then to spend 10 minutes bigging him up 

why did that prat Jordan say (after the interview) that the buyers are buying a div 1 club ? 

1 hour ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Twists and turns in this yet me thinks.

I can't help listening to that interview and thinking that Kerchner is being used to push one or maybe two other interested parties forward much quicker than they are. 

Not saying Kerchner isn't the right man to take Derby forward because he has been made to sound very positive but at the same time, I think there was too much praise for somebody not in full control of the club yet. 

This is the feeling I got too when I listened earlier, very much felt like a "Act quick or maybe miss out!".

19 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

BUT tweeting about F*rest is up there with heinous crimes committed by West, Saville, Shipman and Sutcliffe right? 

Do you intend on putting your own words into my posts or what? At what point have I said that Kirchner's tweet was so awful?

My whole point was that it doesn't show a huge amount of professionalism, which is a red flag. That's not to say if he does take over, that he won't be a brilliant breath of fresh air for us, because he might be. But we've known about this guy for less than 48 hours, and the minor concerns could be avoided by being a little calmer about things in the first instance.

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

Do you intend on putting your own words into my posts or what? At what point have I said that Kirchner's tweet was so awful?

My whole point was that it doesn't show a huge amount of professionalism, which is a red flag. That's not to say if he does take over, that he won't be a brilliant breath of fresh air for us, because he might be. But we've known about this guy for less than 48 hours, and the minor concerns could be avoided by being a little calmer about things in the first instance.

I’m pointing out hypocrisy and/or double standards on your part. Don’t be precious. I never said Rooney’s misadventures were the crime of the century, YOU said those words ??‍♂️ 

Interesting that they think we could exit admin in 3 weeks, would be amazing if it could be done then as you would think everything will be resolved with regards to ongoing cases with the EFL, Boro & Wycombe, plus sorting the debts our with HMRC (discussions next week with them) etc as well as the P&S deduction - also said could be done by 1st week of Jan at the latest