Derby finally accept 21 point deduction.

taggy180

If this really is true then I have no idea what game the Administrators are playing I really don't.. 

If its true Rooney should do what he said he was going to do..just play the team he thinks he will have available to him in League 1 and sell the rest in January..why should we care about the integrity of the competition when the EFL has no integrity.. 

14 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I don't get this....we broker an alleged deal which ends up with us getting deducted 21 points?

Other option is efl drag it out and we can't exit admin and get liquidated.

Breaks my heart this unfortunately. Level of punishment is completely unwarranted and Mel has just thrown us out the window. 

Might as well void all our results as well... 

Well done to all involved at the efl. 

Edited by alexxxxx

Some 'fight'.... 

Ice Cube Knockout GIF

Anyway, it's good news - if I was Rooney I would just take it easy on the players for the rest of the season. Play the kids, do not risk injuries and keep the players that we want to keep long-term sweet. 

It's good to get closure, one way or the other. I'm looking forward to next season already. I am 100% getting a season ticket again, providing we can put these fascicle years behind us. Enjoy the rest of the season for what it is - a chance to watch football, support the lads that stuck around and enjoy the days with the people around you. 

The light is at the end of the tunnel! 

Wonder if we went  legal this would have dragged on for months and one or more of the bidders said just get it done to move on and stop EFL continually stalling things ? Plus if it went on too long Admin would run out of dosh. Check mate from EFL without having to prove what they have done is correct or not ? 

Edited by Reggie Greenwood
Added a bit

15 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

How have we gone to appealing the 12, to adjourning the 12 to only getting a further 3 and not 9.

To 21. 

Would love an explanation.

No point in accepting 3 points suspended, might as well take the lot now, also get any other skeletons out. Prepare for next year and forget about this one. 

7 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Wonder if we went  legal this would have dragged on for months and one or more of the bidders said just get it done to move on and stop EFL continually stalling things ? Plus if it went on too long Admin would run out of dosh. Check mate from EFL without having to prove what they have done is correct or not ? 

Exactly my thoughts reggie. Efl wont have to prove a thing or show their working. Just bully you until 'justice has been done.' 

Also the 3pts suspended is just pointless. 

Edited by alexxxxx

4 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Wonder if we went  legal this would have dragged on for months and one or more of the bidders said just get it done to move on and stop EFL continually stalling things ? 

And when it's all done and dusted, said bidder then "unexpectedly withdraws his bid", and goes back to his former job, clearing the tables in the canteen at EFL HQ!  ?