Operation Fill the Ground v Swansea

sage

24 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

The North stand is usually the least full so do many ST holders have seats there? Also, I thought the availability visible on the website exclude ST’s. If so, any holders still to reserve their seats won’t have an impact on the numbers available we can see.

North stand is the family stand and also a large number of the older age range being it is a midweek game it maybe too late a finish for the kids and cooler night tomorrow along with covid hesistancy stilll may restrict the numbers.

17 minutes ago, Patrick Rams said:

The campaign hasn't really worked then?

Stoke attendance was 20,545. Reading will bring around 1000, and midweek games account for 500 less, add petrol issues and 20k would mean and extra 2 to 3k people. Wanted 5k but it's a start. Hopefully a win and easier ticket access will improve this over time.

Is this a change to ticket arrangements?

Tickets are available until kick-off at the Ticket Office, as well as two hours before kick-off online, with 2021/22 Season Ticket holders being able to secure their usual seat location and benefit from a priority booking period.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2021/09/pre-match-pack-reading-h-2

11 minutes ago, Shipley Ram said:

Is this a change to ticket arrangements?

Tickets are available until kick-off at the Ticket Office, as well as two hours before kick-off online, with 2021/22 Season Ticket holders being able to secure their usual seat location and benefit from a priority booking period.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2021/09/pre-match-pack-reading-h-2

Looks like it.

I haven't had a response to my email, but it's one of the issues I mentioned 

2 hours ago, Ramos said:

Few blocks are completely sold out now. A fair few in the south, west and east with not many tickets left. The only stand that doesnt seem be doing well is the north. Still think you’ll suddenly see a load of tickets disappear as fans activate their tickets. 

What does this mean? Activate ticket? I have downloaded the ticket and have a picture on my phone. Is this a season ticket thing

13 minutes ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

What does this mean? Activate ticket? I have downloaded the ticket and have a picture on my phone. Is this a season ticket thing

Yeah that’s what I meant. Some people won’t have gone on their account yet and actually claimed their ticket. Activate was probably a poor choice of phrase my bad! 

10 hours ago, 24Charlie said:

I’ve bought a season car park ticket. Still 67 left in car park A and 80 odd in car park B. 
B is best for access to the city and London Road. A is better for access to the A52.

It says only open to those who have had them previously is this still the case?

8 hours ago, dcfcollie said:

It says only open to those who have had them previously is this still the case?

This is the first time I’ve done it.
You have to go to the buy new season ticket page it gives you the option to buy a season ticket or a season car park ticket.

13 hours ago, Patrick Rams said:

The campaign hasn't really worked then?

Any campaign that asks supporters to put some extra cash into the club (wether tickets, Rams tv, merchandise, match parking, or just an extra cup of Bovril) is in my opinion a worthy cause and has worked to increase the profile of the next two important home games……..well done Sage.?

Out of interest…………..what stand you sitting in Patrick Rams?

Well done @sage on this. If we get a crowd of 20k for a midweek game against Reading I think that's a really positive turnout. They barely bring any on a matchday in normal times, so a midweek, fuel shortage etc, I imagine numbers will be similar to pre-season Real Betis fans!

As an awareness raising campaign and something positive, I think it's been a great idea. I've not listened to/seen any local media so don't know if it's been picked up by them.

There was no way on earth you'd ever fill PPS for this fixture, even if the club was giving tickets away. If we got 20k for Stoke on a Saturday, local game and they sold out their end, and we equal or better that tonight, that's a great effort by Derby fans.