Operation Fill the Ground v Swansea

sage

10 hours ago, DJAY said:

I ended up catching covid during the last home match (I lead a boring life so definitely know it was there I caught it from). Having to isolate until Saturday so gave my season ticket seat to someone who could make use of it. I daresay there may be quite a few in the same boat.

Same here, last night was last day in isolation so i gifted our tickets to friends.  They loved it so hopefully will be back

1 hour ago, SaffyRam said:

I’ve tried twice this morning to book two Swansea tickets and the website’s giving an error message when I get to the payment stage ?‍♀️

Same here mate. Keeps saying the server is refusing to fulfil the request and won’t process the payment.

Can you lend them a server @David?

16 minutes ago, Kinder said:

Same here mate. Keeps saying the server is refusing to fulfil the request and won’t process the payment.

Can you lend them a server @David?

Thanks for the reply. Sorry you’re having problems too, but you’ve just made me feel better that it isn’t just me ?

33 minutes ago, SaffyRam said:

Thanks for the reply. Sorry you’re having problems too, but you’ve just made me feel better that it isn’t just me ?

I just tried again and it went through.  I changed the option from print at home to mobile ticket; not sure if that made a difference or if they’d just sorted the issues out.

I take back everything nice I ever said about the online ticketing system!

I have just registered my friend so she can come to game on Saturday. I tried to assign her to my group so I can buy her a ticket but it says she's already part of another group. How can she be? I only registered her myself ten minutes ago. Arrgghh! ?‍♀️

Any tips? 

15 minutes ago, angieram said:

I have just registered my friend so she can come to game on Saturday. I tried to assign her to my group so I can buy her a ticket but it says she's already part of another group. How can she be? I only registered her myself ten minutes ago. Arrgghh! ?‍♀️

Any tips? 

She's cheated on you, she's a dirty Ram. 

4 hours ago, angieram said:

Any tips? 

I encountered this problem from week 1 and am surprised they haven't fixed it yet as it's clearly a major bug in the system. I got around it by just adding the customer number and finding them through that. 

5 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

I encountered this problem from week 1 and am surprised they haven't fixed it yet as it's clearly a major bug in the system. I got around it by just adding the customer number and finding them through that. 

Not sure what you mean? Still won't let me add them as saying already in a group.

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Not sure what you mean? Still won't let me add them as saying already in a group.

If you set her up can she/you sign in as her to see what groups she is part of and remove anything else there by mistake? Sorry if you've already done. Cant think of anything else other than cancelling her account and redoing? She doesnt share her email address with anyone else does she who may already be set up? If so may need to change her email on system!!!!! 

2 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

If you set her up can she/you sign in as her to see what groups she is part of and remove anything else there by mistake? Sorry if you've already done. Cant think of anything else other than cancelling her account and redoing? She doesnt share her email address with anyone else does she who may already be set up? If so may need to change her email on system!!!!! 

No, have tried all that; in the end I pretended I was her and ordered the ticket using my credit card with her account. But it's going to be a palaver if I can persuade her to come again and I've got to do that every time. 

Anyway, got round the issue and it's one more ticket sold for Saturday. Every little helps!

3 hours ago, angieram said:

No, have tried all that; in the end I pretended I was her and ordered the ticket using my credit card with her account. But it's going to be a palaver if I can persuade her to come again and I've got to do that every time. 

Anyway, got round the issue and it's one more ticket sold for Saturday. Every little helps!

When you want to add someone to your F&F list, leave the "buy tickets for others in your group" box unchecked. Then when you go back into your list, you should be able to buy tickets for them. It's a system glitch that needs fixing.