Operation Fill the Ground v Swansea

sage

I agree people will gravitate to panic buying when media reports accelerate shortages (just as it did with food....and loo rolls...during early Covid) but spin it is, if the availability *where it's needed* contradicts where (plenty of) the commodity is actually stored prior to transhipment to outlets.

Local shortages exist in the real world - and haulage capacity has been clearly exposed as an issue.

Anyroad, still dunno if I can get to the games!!

Edited by Woodypecker

20 hours ago, Marmadukethecat said:

I’m working til 7.30 on Wednesday night, will take me about 45mins after to get to pride park, does anyone know if I’ll still be able to get in the ground at that time?

Yes. I’ve arrived at about half time on a couple of occasions and got in both times, one of which being midweek.

GO FOR IT!!!

2 hours ago, Eatonram said:

More like 30k

c. 33,500 (capacity) less away seats and netting/segregation?  Is 3,500 enough for that?

Or is the 33,500 already allowing for the netted/unused areas (as opposed to the total number of seats?

Anyone one how many fans it takes to fill the away end, since they moved into the corner?

Thinking again, I reckon you may be a tad high, and me a bigger tad too low.
I'm going for 29k available for home fans, and won't budge from that, until someone shows me a graph or a signed statement or summat!  ?

?

2 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

Yes. I’ve arrived at about half time on a couple of occasions and got in both times, one of which being midweek.

GO FOR IT!!!

I think "officially", they open up to let the smokers out, but are meant to corral them within certain boundaries, allowing nobody in or out (other than staff with passes, of course).

I'm pretty sure they aren't overly vigilant though, to be fair.

38 minutes ago, sage said:

if his tweets are as accurate as his match commentaries, it's a sell out.    

Those figures came directly from the Club this morning. Rams Trust and Punjabi Rams tweeted the same numbers.

Hence the plea from the club to process your tickets.

I do worry when the mothers of intelligent people like @DarkFruitsRam7 are struggling to get their tickets. I find it quite simple, but so many people are having problems that it worries me! 

5 minutes ago, angieram said:

Those figures came directly from the Club this morning. Rams Trust and Punjabi Rams tweeted the same numbers.

I do worry when the mothers of intelligent people like @DarkFruitsRam7 are struggling to get their tickets. I find it quite simple, but so many people are having problems that it worries me! 

I think those that have bought tickets via the website before generally fair well. However, I think it’s an awful website to navigate for a newbie. Never mind if you are trying to buy more than a single ticket 

27 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

c. 33,500 (capacity) less away seats and netting/segregation?  Is 3,500 enough for that?

Or is the 33,500 already allowing for the netted/unused areas (as opposed to the total number of seats?

Anyone one how many fans it takes to fill the away end, since they moved into the corner?

Thinking again, I reckon you may be a tad high, and me a bigger tad too low.
I'm going for 29k available for home fans, and won't budge from that, until someone shows me a graph or a signed statement or summat!  ?

?

There have never been 33,500 seats available. It was reduced when away fans were moved to the corner. The gaps to the left and right of them are wider than need be IMO, but hey ho. 
it’s now less than 32,000 capacity, including just over 3,000 for away fans max.

edit. There has been c33,500 in the ground, twice, for England v Mexico and Ted McMinn’s testimonial. There was no segregation for those games to speak of. 

Edited by Rambam

1 hour ago, angieram said:

A lifetime of parenting @DarkFruitsRam7 might have had an effect on them........

I think a lot of people like myself and (about 6 of my mates) won’t activate their mobile tickets till probably Wednesday or whatever the last second is you can do ha  - I imagine the number of tickets left May suddenly reduce by Wednesday afternoon. Let’s hope for at least 25k.  

13 minutes ago, Ramos said:

I think a lot of people like myself and (about 6 of my mates) won’t activate their mobile tickets till probably Wednesday or whatever the last second is you can do ha  - I imagine the number of tickets left May suddenly reduce by Wednesday afternoon. Let’s hope for at least 25k.  

Let’s hope there isn’t a national shortage of WiFi to go with the lack of fuel ?

2 hours ago, Rambam said:

There have never been 33,500 seats available. It was reduced when away fans were moved to the corner. The gaps to the left and right of them are wider than need be IMO, but hey ho. 
it’s now less than 32,000 capacity, including just over 3,000 for away fans max.

edit. There has been c33,500 in the ground, twice, for England v Mexico and Ted McMinn’s testimonial. There was no segregation for those games to speak of. 

So as I thought then... no more than 29k home seats.  ?