Operation Fill the Ground v Swansea

sage

33 minutes ago, 1967RAMS said:

Just disagree with 1 part. I’m not sure discounts defeat the point. A full or nearly full stadium will be the best advertisement for someone to come and buy us. I wouldn’t give cheap tickets to adults but filling the north stand with kids for a quid must be a no brainier in my humble opinion 

Perhaps we could offer deals for different people?

A fiver for a Diver?
A tenner for a Tenor?
A pony for anyone called Tony?
A monkey for anyone who is chunky.
A grand for a Farmhand?

Not sure we should allow anyone in for a score, though!  ?

15 minutes ago, Donnyram said:

Thoughts please.... my youngest has a Uni mate who is a Reading fan..... should I agree to him joining us Wednesday under instruction to keep quiet and sit on his hands??  My instinct is no chance but every penny counts....??? ???

Most of our fans would shake his hand and welcome him. 

9 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

A fiver for a Diver?
A tenner for a Tenor?
A grand for a Farmhand?

Made me laugh a lot more than I think It should have. 

34 minutes ago, Marmadukethecat said:

I’m working til 7.30 on Wednesday night, will take me about 45mins after to get to pride park, does anyone know if I’ll still be able to get in the ground at that time?

You can just walk in at halftime, but that kinda defeats the object! 

33 minutes ago, CollyerDCFC said:

I'm in a similar boat on Wednesday. 

I emailed the ticket office and this was their response:

Screenshot_20210926-221559.png

Unless the rules have changed, this isn't correct. On two occasions in recent years I've arrived just before half time and got in no problem. Once when my train back from a meeting in Bristol was delayed and another occasion when I was working in Northampton.

I disagree with @Philmycock If you have/or want to get a ticket. it doesn't defeat the object. At least you'll be supporting the club and get to see half the game. I'd do it provided it's not too far out of your way. 

4 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Unless the rules have changed, this isn't correct. On two occasions in recent years I've arrived just before half time and got in no problem. Once when my train back from a meeting in Bristol was delayed and another occasion when I was working in Northampton.

I disagree with @Philmycock If you have/or want to get a ticket. it doesn't defeat the object. At least you'll be supporting the club and get to see half the game. I'd do it provided it's not too far out of your way. 

Did you get in via a gate or with steward assistance?

44 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

That's not what I said, buy a ticket!

52 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Sorry @Tamworthram, I meant you can get in for free! 

I'm not going to the game. I know another 6 ex season ticket holders who are also staying away, not just from the next match but from the club generally. We've all got reasons that keep us from going at present as I'm sure do thousands of others. We live in uncertain times and for many people, football is not a priority. 

1 hour ago, Bob Mash said:

I'm not going to the game. I know another 6 ex season ticket holders who are also staying away, not just from the next match but from the club generally. We've all got reasons that keep us from going at present as I'm sure do thousands of others. We live in uncertain times and for many people, football is not a priority. 

Best wishes to you all with whatever's going on. Hope you can get back to the ground at some point. 

1 hour ago, Bob Mash said:

Hope to see you and your mates back soon. As you say, in these uncertain times, football isn’t a priority but for some it’s a distraction. Not criticising you though.

Got tickets over the weekend for me and my mate who haven't been since the lockdown.

Travelling down by train though, due to the fuel situation.

For once have to commend the club for swiftly sorting out my Fan ID password problems on Saturday ?.

Managed to get decent priced train tickets as well which was a bonus.

Also got the chance to stop over with my old man on Wednesday.

Can't wait.

COYR.

12 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

A fiver for a Diver?
A tenner for a Tenor?
A grand for a Farmhand?

Yeah you might struggle to find a female American Indian in Derby

Edited by BathRam72