Operation Fill the Ground v Swansea

sage

19 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

I noticed that too. I only noticed 4 regulars where I was sat. The rest were new people. Maybe they didn’t get their reserved tickets in time. It took me and my step dad bloody ages to get them because the system kept unprocessing our order 

I ended up catching covid during the last home match (I lead a boring life so definitely know it was there I caught it from). Having to isolate until Saturday so gave my season ticket seat to someone who could make use of it. I daresay there may be quite a few in the same boat.

Something weird happening here.

Wednesday night home match v Reading. The Rams on minus 2 points, in administration, without an owner and massive uncertainty over the future, against a poor team with a tiny away support and yet we had an atmosphere at times that was as electric as anything i've felt in my 50 years as a Ram.

Hairs stood up time as stood in the middle of the South Stand and heard the roar build up from the East and West stands, never felt that raw passion and support since the Baseball Ground years. No play off or promotion glory to get excited over, just survival, backs to the wall Derby support.

Proud af to be a Ram tonight.

2 minutes ago, sage said:

FTFY

Christ!

I think even Frankie Boyle would think twice about cracking that joke.

I've no chance of bringing peace to a divided North and South.

For a start, the filthy Gibson's eat Jellied Eels, yet turn their nose up at mushy peas.

6 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Something weird happening here.

Wednesday night home match v Reading. The Rams on minus 2 points, in administration, without an owner and massive uncertainty over the future, against a poor team with a tiny away support and yet we had an atmosphere at times that was as electric as anything i've felt in my 50 years as a Ram.

Hairs stood up time as stood in the middle of the South Stand and heard the roar build up from the East and West stands, never felt that raw passion and support since the Baseball Ground years. No play off or promotion glory to get excited over, just survival, backs to the wall Derby support.

Proud af to be a Ram tonight.

Agree, the last time it was like that was when 40,000 plus were packed in the baseball ground. Brilliant, well done team, rooney etc and fans.

Older guy behind me (for years) hasn't been in his seat since first lockdown.  I know damn well he wouldn't re-locate.  Neither have his relatives, who normally take his ticket when he's away on holiday.

Just hope he's ok, and it's all down to personal decisions, be that pandemic related or crap club related, rather than anything more grim.  Caravanner sort, but apart from that he's a nice guy!  Hope he's ok.  ?

55 minutes ago, TomBustler1884 said:

I was in the West Stand Lower behind the dugout. Wasn't made to feel very welcome, and still huge amounts of people moaning and complaining at the first sign of a sideways or backward pass.

Great view though, and just zoned them out to watch the match and listen to the rest of the ground.

Come up to the upper. Lots of new, younger fans up there, it's great.

Just me and a young lad behind me singing first half, but second half everyone was joining in! Think the crap referee helped, strangely. 

Just now, Eatonram said:

We had the second highest gate of the midweek games, 600 behind Boro who were playing Sheff U. If the away teams had been reversed with us playing Blades we would have had over 20k. Though the gate looks disappointing, put into context it was actually very good.

Exactly this. We were comfortably the highest gate last night by at least 5,000. To be touching 19,000 for a Wednesday night against Reading was fantastic, especially given circumstances.