Operation Fill the Ground v Swansea

sage

2 hours ago, angieram said:

No, administrators specifically said food and drink goes to club through club dcfc. I got my season ticket refund from their account last year! 

Matchday hospitality is a good option, but a bit beyond my budget.

Can't really help if you want something for your money on the membership front. You do in theory get a membership pack, but mine hasn't turned up.  

Just go for the gifting a ticket option when it is sorted then at least someone gets the benefit. Well done.

Thanks for that.  I'll have two coffee's, and buy a stranger a pint!  ?

Couldn't help but laugh at your comment re the membership pack!  ??

My initial thoughts on a box were to invite any friends/relatives who are remotely interested, then assuming there'd be spaces left (About 7 at a guess!  Ha, ha!), go through the very easy task of choosing my favourite posters from here (Easy... I only like 3!  ?) and inviting them along (freebie, natch!).
Until I get some feedback, that option may well be beyond my budget too, (Quite likely, in all honesty!) hence it only being a very informal consideration for now! 

However, @uttoxram75 came up with an excellent alternative of using a box for a forum meet up.  I took that to mean we all chip in an equal amount to cover the total cost, so this may be a far more sensible and in-budget option?  I suspect this may be the option to go for. 

Need some feedback first, before I can make a move/open it up for discussion/interested parties on here.  (I emailed the club last Friday (I think?), via the official "Enquiry" button on the website Hospitality page.) 

?

11 minutes ago, ColonelBlimp said:

Got my 2 this morning.

Couldn't get the 2 I wanted though because it wouldn't let me choose 2 in a row of 3.

What nonsense is this?

It'll be an auto thing from the past.  They always try to ensure they are not lumbered with a mass of single seats spread all over, as single seats are generally harder to sell (As most folk like to sit with at least one other friend/relative).

I agree with @Bald Eagle's Barmy Army though.  Under the current circumstances, they need to cancel this auto response (assuming it is auto?), and sell whatever they can!  They can worry about single seats as and when we near a sell-out!  

4 minutes ago, RAMSINCE1969 said:

Just been down to stadium and big queue to get tickets 

They're having to cordon off the car park now, too.  The queue is meandering through, making it dangerous.  (Even more dangerous than when it was covered in snow, and Colin nearly fell 4r5e over tit!)

Apparently 9k tickets left, and 8k people in the queue.  Need to act fast, folks!  It's gonna be huge!    It's not every day you get to see Reading!   

19 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

They're having to cordon off the car park now, too.  The queue is meandering through, making it dangerous.  (Even more dangerous than when it was covered in snow, and Colin nearly fell 4r5e over tit!)

Apparently 9k tickets left, and 8k people in the queue.  Need to act fast, folks!  It's gonna be huge!    It's not every day you get to see Reading!   

If only I had petrol to get down there 

55 minutes ago, angieram said:

How much? 

£139.

19 home games left is about £7.30 a game which is a lot but it’ll save me getting drenched or frozen as I walk back over to Chad where I used to park my car. Getting old I suppose.

l’ll listen to RD post match in the car while I wait for the traffic to die down a bit.

Edited by 24Charlie

Few blocks are completely sold out now. A fair few in the south, west and east with not many tickets left. The only stand that doesnt seem be doing well is the north. Still think you’ll suddenly see a load of tickets disappear as fans activate their tickets. 

33 minutes ago, Ramos said:

Few blocks are completely sold out now. A fair few in the south, west and east with not many tickets left. The only stand that doesnt seem be doing well is the north. Still think you’ll suddenly see a load of tickets disappear as fans activate their tickets. 

The North stand is usually the least full so do many ST holders have seats there? Also, I thought the availability visible on the website excluded ST’s. If so, any holders still to reserve their seats won’t have an impact on the numbers available we can see.