Views From the Outside 21/22

DarkFruitsRam7

22 hours ago, Gaspode said:

I think some of them actually realise how close they are to being in our curent predicament and are simply looking for ways to deflect from that - if they can loudly say that we've done certain things wrong, then they can sleep soundly thinking that they will be safe.

It's pretty sad really - though you can understand it to a point - if you support a middling club that no-one outside the local area gives a monkey's about, fixating on another team that's grabbing all the media attention might make you feel better about your place in the football world.....

They could be in trouble next. Haven’t they just posted a loss of almost £40mil? 
They have a weird fixation on Derby. The title of their thread is something like Derby deserve relegation.... well Bristol will do soon when they fail FFP! 

42 minutes ago, Yani P said:

Horrible food but if there are any in Derby then maybe Derby fans should boycott the brand and spread the word on social media..if they rely on Derby trade then it's disgusting that they use our plight to market their shabby brand.

I don’t think they rely on our trade. I’m not sure if a derby boycott would destroy the international brand of dominoes pizza. 

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Problem is there probably franchises like Mcdonalds.  The owners of the ones locally won't be thanking them.

It might get the the twunk who posted it the sack though.

2 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Problem is there probably franchises like Mcdonalds.  The owners of the ones locally won't be thanking them.

The fellas who set it up are Leicester based, if you ever visit Stapleford Park in Leicestershire you'll see their Ferrari's, Lamborghini's and other exotica taking pride of place in the car park.

On 19/04/2022 at 16:04, Jubbs said:

I'm sure the folks over at OTIB are reading this. I have never seen a fan base have such an irrelevant, one sided hatred towards one club. A 121 page thread on us is completely baffling, as to me, Bristol City are a nothing club with absolutely no relevance towards Derby in any way, shape or form. Have I missed something historically?

Burton Albion are up there, but at least they've got the excuse that we're local to them.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

13 hours ago, Rev said:

The fellas who set it up are Leicester based, if you ever visit Stapleford Park in Leicestershire you'll see their Ferrari's, Lamborghini's and other exotica taking pride of place in the car park.

I suppose skimming off the top comes naturally to Pizza makers.

17 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

I don’t think they rely on our trade. I’m not sure if a derby boycott would destroy the international brand of dominoes pizza. 

So in Derby they don't rely on Derby peoples trade? That was the point..

17 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

If I ran one of their Derby outlets, I’d be screenshotting the response from Derby fans, monitoring any drop in trade, and demanding a refund of the franchise fee from head office. 

• 2 weeks later...