Views From the Outside 21/22

DarkFruitsRam7

Best not to look at the BBC report and the comments on there. The vitriol about the Derby ‘cheats’ tells you all you need to know about the EFL and their successful media narrative. I don’t care what tossers from Leeds or Nottingham think. I know that our support and our players have been an absolute credit to the league this season and it will continue. With the exception of Blackpool and Hull fans the rest can sod off, swallowing the narrative without any knowledge at all. 
#they docked us 21 points

2 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Best not to look at the BBC report and the comments on there. The vitriol about the Derby ‘cheats’ tells you all you need to know about the EFL and their successful media narrative. I don’t care what tossers from Leeds or Nottingham think. I know that our support and our players have been an absolute credit to the league this season and it will continue. With the exception of Blackpool and Hull fans the rest can sod off, swallowing the narrative without any knowledge at all. 
#they docked us 21 points

The empty vessels were always going to store it all up for the day we went down - best avoid 'social' media for the next couple of days while they wear their brain cell out typing tripe

29 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

image.png.9d00d6d1aa800443ff1682a127edace9.png

Nice way to treat a club that gave you a professional career when no one else would take a chance because of your bone issues .  Is this because we got rid of his chum Keogh.  What an absolute nob. also what a classless thing to post on an official club page.  

Edited by Gee SCREAMER !!

21 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

Only go on this forum, so couldnt care less about what other fans think, they have all got skeletons in the cupboard.

Me also ?, Those that use social media to vent their vitriol against us is the 8th wonder of the world, They'll go out with their other pre pubescent mates and tell them what they have posted and show them on their phones, They'll be a few beers up and down the Country supped in pubs with the words "3 cheers for the shaggers going down"

This Saturday will be a good day, Saint Georges Day and a home game ?

3 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Nice way to treat a club that gave you a professional career when no one else would take a chance because of your bone issues .  Is this because we got rid of his chum Keogh.  What an absolute nob. also what a classless thing to post on an official club page.  

How dare Jeff Hendrick say these hurtful about derby that chance professional and international football truly hurts I am done with him he is not a ram.

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

How dare Jeff Hendrick say these hurtful about derby that chance professional and international football truly hurts I am done with him he is not a ram.

I’m clearly not done with the kids any more, I don’t get what ‘+3 strong arm emoji’ means.

It doesn’t make any sense on a grammatical or mathematical level. 

I’ve got it! Does it means he’s having 3 extra w***s tonight?

2 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Me also ?, Those that use social media to vent their vitriol against us is the 8th wonder of the world, They'll go out with their other pre pubescent mates and tell them what they have posted and show them on their phones, They'll be a few beers up and down the Country supped in pubs with the words "3 cheers for the shaggers going down"

This Saturday will be a good day, Saint Georges Day and a home game ?

Live music, with Beef and Cheese & Onion cobs at Noahs Ark after the match then Alf? The last time St George's Day dropped on a Saturday home match it was a fair old session iirc...?

Just now, TigerTedd said:

I’m clearly not done with the kids any more, I don’t get what ‘+3 strong arm emoji’ means.

3 points I guess.

1 minute ago, TigerTedd said:

Very much suspect it’s a plus 3 points to QPR. That it’s tagged to their classless tweet might just redeem him, if he has someone else managing his twitter account.

In which case, it’s still shocking but as others have suggested in some posts, on opening a tool kit, he wouldn’t be the sharpest tool in there, but a tool nonetheless