Views From the Outside 21/22

DarkFruitsRam7

11 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

The committee are considering your defence ………

B069FCE3-77C0-4B1C-8A3C-CCD822AF01F3.jpeg

... Thankyou... Oh... And... if you are the handsome one in the middle... we have matching shirts (That's gotta get me a brownie point, no?) ... which is good going, seeing as they are about 10 years old, and we can both still get in 'em!  ?

AM-JKLW_0pjfS2RirEeELD8Xzc_iPSjDEnGeapGA

?

44 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

... Thankyou... Oh... And... if you are the handsome one in the middle... we have matching shirts (That's gotta get me a brownie point, no?) ... which is good going, seeing as they are about 10 years old, and we can both still get in 'em!  ?

?

So you post a 7 year old picture to prove you can still fit in a 10 year old shirt?

54 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

?

Haha, no mate, I’m not on the pic, I was deemed too ugly to represent the menfolk of Utch, I was behind the camera!

5 minutes ago, Ewetube said:

So you post a 7 year old picture to prove you can still fit in a 10 year old shirt?

It's the only pic I could find!  ?

I wasn't bothered enough to go and get changed, and take a selfie.  I presumed nobody else was that bothered either!  ? 

Edit:

Oh... I see what you're getting at now (I'm a bit slow!)... Fair point!  ?
OK, it proves nothing, but I know I can, so that's good enough for me!     ?

2 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Live footage of Uttox lads waiting to see who else laughs at this post. 
@Mucker1884 and @DarkFruitsRam7, sleep with one eye open chaps……

97FD4E7A-09CD-4580-9595-9C4275F0B7EC.jpeg

Hey @uttoxram75 those lads are good crack at the game, he even got to see the last 15 minutes with the t.v’s showing Sky last night.

He’s either insanely nervous or has a real weak bladder.

Edited by Zag zig

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

?

Those pics are from the 2014 Play off final! 

On 09/02/2022 at 19:39, uttoxram75 said:

Live footage of Uttox lads waiting to see who else laughs at this post. 
@Mucker1884 and @DarkFruitsRam7, sleep with one eye open chaps……

97FD4E7A-09CD-4580-9595-9C4275F0B7EC.jpeg

Why do they look like they’re on a date that isn’t going too well but the one in blue has misread the room and is still trying to instigate some hand holding???

1 minute ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Why do they look like they’re on a date that isn’t going too well but the one in blue has misread the room and is still trying to instigate some hand holding???

His right hand is suggesting something else. Don't tell him I said that though. He looks a handy lad......erm on second thoughts that last sentence isn't helping my case. 

I'll get me coat. 

2 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

My mate in the blue shirt is legendary in Utch mate. Absolute top bloke. It was his granddaughter who got Tom Lawrence's shirt after the Sheffield United game.

Have you seen the girth of his fingers, you wouldn't want him holding yours........?

• 2 weeks later...

I never thought of QPR and Villa as cheating. Spending money isn't cheating. 

FPP is designed to protect the elite. That's it. 

The media script... er, yeah it's been a breeze this last few months and we all utterly deserved the stress because of how much unpaid tax us fans are responsible for. 

Enjoy Jack Marriott 

Edited by Alpha

52 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

One bloke on the London Road forum thinks we are the biggest cheaters although I suspect he wouldn’t be able explain exactly what we have done and how we got there.

Strange how Reading don’t fall into that bracket.

B782869B-ACD3-4C87-BA83-58B16B226825.png

Wonder if Mummy knows he's a keyboard Warrior , bet she'd be proud of him ??