Views From the Outside 21/22

DarkFruitsRam7

I'm not even fussed when clubs other than Boro sing that chant, as someone said earlier the Barnsley vlogger was complimentary of Derby and at some point gave a clapping emoji with a well done Derby County fans note next to it

Edited by BriggRam

On 06/03/2022 at 20:44, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Tbf, I think that was in retaliation to us taking the piss out of them.

Yeah, it was almost a token gesture really and plenty in the South Stand seemed to acknowledge that. Until them buggers up the back started the "Who are ya" chant. @ossieram?

12 hours ago, BriggRam said:

I'm not even fussed when clubs other than Boro sing that chant, as someone said earlier the Barnsley vlogger was complimentary of Derby and at some point gave a clapping emoji with a well done Derby County fans note next to it

We should expect it from most fans this season, its craic really when sang by fans with no real issue with us. I spoke to a couple of Barnsley lads on Derwent Parade after the match and they were very complimentary about our fans and team.

4 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Yeah, it was almost a token gesture really and plenty in the South Stand seemed to acknowledge that. Until them buggers up the back started the "Who are ya" chant. @ossieram?

I tend to leave most of the baiting to the younger lads now.

You can tell when it's me that starts it, I've got a bit more imagination and the chants are closer to the knuckle. 

14 minutes ago, angieram said:

Every Bournemouth fan we spoke to was supportive and friendly. They are generally rooting for us (apart from yesterday, of course.) 

Seems that way from social media comments too. Although I think Bournemouth got off lightly for their breach of FFP, they at least have had the self-awareness not to join in the feeding frenzy. 

Stick em on the good list with Blackpool. 

• 1 month later...