Derby County vs Middlesbrough

RadioactiveWaste

My first game back since March 2020

Figure that’s my longest break from Pride Park since I was probably 7/8 years old.

If you’re on the fence about going, bloody get down there, life is too short. How often do you get to see Robin Williams’ seminal Mrs Doubtfire and Wayne Rooney going head to head on the touchline?

9 hours ago, Rampage said:

With so many ex Derby players now playing on the championship what is the best team that they could form and could we beat that team. 

Hamer, Bogle, Pearce. Keogh. Malone, Evans, Huddlestone,, Weimann, Martin, Bennett, Waghorn. 

subs - Whitaker, Lowe, Wilson, Johnson, Paterson

Hamer, Bogle, Ayala, Clarke, Lowe, Evans, Livermore, Holmes, Wilson, Martin, Bennett 

Edited by Ghost of Clough

12 hours ago, Rampage said:

With so many ex Derby players now playing on the championship what is the best team that they could form and could we beat that team. 

Hamer, Bogle, Pearce. Keogh. Malone, Evans, Huddlestone,, Weimann, Martin, Bennett, Waghorn. 

So many players in there our fans deemed good enough for us and yet they are still playing in the Champ

12 hours ago, Rampage said:

How much did we pay for these players and how.much did we get for them. Ouch. How many would we take on a free now. Weimann has been very good for Bristol City.