Derby County vs Middlesbrough

RadioactiveWaste

Saturday 21st August 3.00 PM Pride Park Stadium

So, here it is.

Gibson, and his manager Gibson in charge of a bunch of Gibsons come to pride park seeking revenge for "Gibson thinking employing tony pulis was a good idea" which is still a burning injustice, if you;re a gibson.

But after our fist win in (a long time) the feel good vibes must surely be returning, and the need to defeat gibson on the field as well the courtroom must spur on the team.

Nick De Marko FRGS.

Just now, LeedsRam1999 said:

Boro will be a different beast I fear. They won’t allow us as much space. Time to see if this team can break someone down who wont allow us too much time on the ball.

Same team. I have the faith, and so should you all. 

COYR

If there's one thing Hull are good at it's not allowing the opposition space

Huds, Peterborough and Hull are all expected to be around the bottom come the end of the season so I think this will be a good test of where we at. Its getting a win/draw, or even just competing fairly well against them that'll give me confidence that we might just survive the drop this year. Heres to hoping. 

Just now, Ghost of Clough said:

If there's one thing Hull are good at it's not allowing the opposition space

Agree, but they also tried to play football, as we did. 

It's the poohouse teams who want to hold, lean, push and kick their way to victory we struggle against. WBA last night, lethal from that long throw and Matt Clarke, who was softer than a brush for us, holding down the Utd defenders.

Middlesbrough will be same, but they are rubbish at defending, so there's hope if we can get that passing game going again like we did last night. Just need to score more than one - we'll need them.

Middlesbrough, like many Warnock sides throughout their history, are so accomplished out of possession that it's likely to look we're going to be all over them. 39.6% average possession in their games so far this season, 67.7% pass accuracy which points to hopeful balls.

Neil Warnock will be desperate to get one over on Wayne Rooney after the rookie manager played him at his own game last season, going 4-4-2, allowing Boro the ball and coming away with a 2-1 win. I would imagine that we will have the ball this time round, possibly to our own detriment. I think I would enjoy a win over Boro just as much as one over Forest. I wouldn't be surprised to see two draws in the next home games. 

It would be extremely pleasant to win this one wouldn’t it ! 
I like Warnock in a way because he gets the job done - he probably would have taken us to the premiership especially with the Clement money spent, it would have been ugly but successful probably.

let’s attack them because they are going to kick lumps out of the kids anyway