Derby County vs Middlesbrough

RadioactiveWaste

31 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Good question. I know he was released by 'boro but not sure if he got another deal elsewhere. 

Edit: A quick Google of him states he's plying his trade in Turkey with a team(Adana Demirspor)  I've never heard of.

We could have had him for 100 quid a week.  Never mind this 4.5 k a week stuff.

50 minutes ago, Bianoic said:

When did we last beat Boro at home ? Might just be my ageing poor memory though. They seem to be a bogey team for us

It would be so good to beat Gibson and Warnock , who has to be the most biased and unreasonable manager ever - its always someone else's fault !

Again, if my memory serves us right his defeat against us when Leeds manager spelt him doom 

The 2020/21 season, and before that the 2019/20 season ?

On 19/08/2021 at 09:51, LeedsRam1999 said:

Boro will be a different beast I fear. They won’t allow us as much space. Time to see if this team can break someone down who wont allow us too much time on the ball.

Same team. I have the faith, and so should you all. 

COYR

At least with Lawrence and CKR both out, there's a chance of us moving the ball much faster upfront.

7 hours ago, Rampage said:

With so many ex Derby players now playing on the championship what is the best team that they could form and could we beat that team. 

Hamer, Bogle, Pearce. Keogh. Malone, Evans, Huddlestone,, Weimann, Martin, Bennett, Waghorn. 

subs - Whitaker, Lowe, Wilson, Johnson, Paterson

Wilson surely starts?? ?

11 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

We beat them 2-0 in 2019 with a Tom Lawrence double. Assombalonga missed a couple of decent chances before we scored 1st if I remember rightly. Although one of his chances was thwarted by an unbelievable block by Matt Clarke. 

When we win 2-0, I always prefer it when we score first.  I  hate those nervy 2-0 wins where we have to come from behind.

14 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Pearson didn't exactly play to his strengths. And I'm happy to say I thought BC looked fairly un-organised.

Another Manager not playing to Chris Martin’s strengths. When will they learn there is only one way to play when you have Chris Martin upfront.

girl pink GIF

16 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Another Manager not playing to Chris Martin’s strengths. When will they learn there is only one way to play when you have Chris Martin upfront.

If you'd watched the game you'd see that he played all game and very little of their play was on the ground. He won a fair amount in the air but it's not the best part of his game. 

What's your problem with someone making a comment? I'm amused to see Pearson try and figure out what to do with him.

Edited by RoyMac5